Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anti-Christ Dream

ROBERT WILLIAMS

Topeka, Kansas 66607

www.propheticinfo.com

Robert@propheticinfo.com

March 25, 2003

This is a dream I just had.

I was shown that I was a Police officer it was a small city, I was out driving in the county in my Police car and I wanted to turn around so I saw this area to turn around but there were chains there holding up a big tree and some other logs. I was told not to touch the chains. If I did it would all fall. I drove real slow and in my turn my left front bumper touch a chain and it all fell and the big tree fell on my car and I was trapped. I got out one side of the car, but I was trapped up the tree. I crawled to an opening but it was a small opening. I could not get out of there.

I then called for help on my walkie-talkie. At first I didn’t get anyone and then I got another officer and then to dispatch. 2 other officers came to my aid and I was freed.

I went back to the station and I saw a bag of about 4 ice cream bars on the counter, so I ate 2 of them, and I noticed that the main jail cell was open. I said, “Where is he?”

They said he just got out and he was on parole. I said Oh NO!

Well the man came in and I knew him very well. We used to be friends at one time, he was the man that was in jail. So I asked him why are you back? He said to me, “Did they throw my trash out yet?” I said no not yet. I said why do you want it? He found small piece of paper with just one line and one word on it. I asked what’s this for? This will prove to everyone that I’m the Anti-Christ.

The man stood about 6’3 to 6’5 and he has no hair on his head. If you have ever seen the show Star Gate he looked just like Tilk. He had the same skin color and every thing.

He was a light black.

I also asked him if you are the Anti-Christ then where are the 3-666’s? He told when he was leaving another man that they would be coming out in his skin soon, and then he walked out of the building. So I pulled his file and I placed it at the feet of the commander of the station. And that was you , Stan Johnson.

My interruption , when I looked in to the jail cell I saw 2 book cases full of books, a lamp, 1 chair and 1 bed and it has bars for the front door.

I knew this man would be well educated and he would be liked by many, even I liked him when we used to be good friends. But not any more. Because I was a Police Officer my life was changed for the better. Jesus cleaned me up and I went to work for HIM.

I’m a NEW person now; my friendship with the Anti-Christ was the old man who I was.

Back then as a sinner I was a friend with him. But Jesus gave me a NEW LIFE and New job. A job that I love, a servant unto HIM.

The release of the Anti-Christ meant that this man was being released from the pit of hell, he was going to come in to power, because this is the LAST DAYS.

And when I asked him where were the 3-666’s , he told me they would be coming out on the skin soon. He was just freed from jail. He is getting things in order for him to come into power. Very soon it would not take him long now to be in power because he was well educated and he knew just what he was going to do.

Who ever reads this letter LOOK around you and take a GOOD LOOK!

What do you see? We are at War with whom? Godly people? NO !!!!!!

Do they follow JESUS? NO they do NOT!!

What is America doing and has done for some time now?

They have kicked God out of the Schools, our Court Houses. They the government

are trying to tell us Christians not to speak about certain things; like don’t talk about the GAY people. Some people say the Bible is a hate book.

Why because it is our RULEBOOK! And some people, well Satan’s people don’t like following God’s rule.

So its time to choose WHOM are YOU going to follow? JESUS or SATAN?

The Choice is YOURS??????

May God bless each and every one of you.

Robert Williams

www.propheticinfo.com

PS: I had another dream about the Anti-Christ after this one but I can’t recall it.

I dream all the time but not about the Anti-Christ.

So something is up!