Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What I Have Seen in My Dreams

The following is complication of dreams and visions I have had recently. Please take them for what they are worth and meditate on them for their truth.

In my dreams I have seen is of growing world. All cities will grow, as will all economies. Every country will become fat off the riches that the earth will yield up. Great wars will subside but lesser wars will become common place. The world will become desensitized to anything extreme except the word of Christ. The Holy Word will be inconvenient because of the morality it posses.

The UN will collapse shortly. Soon the EU will grow into a power that will rule most of Europe. But an internal scandal, a series of murders I believe, will rock the EU. Those countries that were not a part of the EU with the United States will form a new alliance. The new alliance will have 7 permanent member countries and 10 economic unions.

Israel will be attached in a way that cannot ignored. A tenth of her people will killed in a SARS like plague. Israel will begin a campaign to retake the holy lands as promised in the time of Moses and Joshua and to stop the terror campaigns.

'The Union' that is based near Russia will be to closet to respond the perceived Israeli threat. This Union will send in with MOAB like bombs. All of the bombs will be remote controlled from a central location to satisfy the world personal security. A malfunction will occur and several of the remote controlled bombs will detonate while in the process of being released. Thus ending the offensive.

With the failed attach the world will fear what 'could' be happening and Israel’s retaliation. That is until a leader from within the European Union comes forward. He will be a man of average looks but will have great power of speech, confidence, and clarity of vision. He will settle a peace with Israel allowing them live in peace with their newly taken lands while allowing other religions to freely worship on their lands. If anyone attempts any type of terrorism against an Israeli settlement, then the full might of the world will be brought down on their head. No questions asked.

A short peace will be made. Then a comet or asteroid will sighted approaching the Earth. It will be thought be made mostly of ice and harmless when it enters into the atmosphere. The whole world will be watching towards the sky for this astrological anomaly. When it hits a brilliant blue/white light will fill the whole sky of the entire earth. It will reflected all over the globe by the seas. Shards of the celestial entity will be spread all other earth and blamed for the disappearance of millions.