Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
visions and dreams from God

I asked God what China would do for years to draw america into war-in the first vision, I saw china attacking one of our coastal states(visit http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com for more details)and in the second vision, I saw the president of china,and he said, "we will grab taiwan" God has given me the russia atacking america out the oceans, cub, nicauragu, mexico, airplanes about 5 times now-I saw htese word written in yellow neon,"tHE GREAT WAR"-then I said to God-is that when russia, china, cuba, nicauagua, mexico, and korea attacks us-then I saw Jesus, and He said, that is correct-iasked God for years to show me who the beast will be, and in the first vision, I saw the pope, and he said, "i am God" I said to God, If that was from you, then let me have it again, and in the second vision, I saw athe pope. and reached out my hand to him, and said, save me, and he nodded yes. In this vision, I was sent the strong delusion they will be sent to believe a lie, and believed he could save me, and it took a long time after the vision to shake it off. I asked God to show me the mark of the beast, and I saw athe pope in a vision, and across his forhead in red numbers was 6 6 6 .vision of heaven recieved about the last of march-in a vision, I was looking thru this doorway, and I saw this city, and it was like looking into chicago and new york together, many different sized building's, and it was like they were all made of transparent glass-vision of hell-I was in like this dark room, that was about the color of the sky on a very dark starry night, and in this room, was a door, that was about half way open, and on the other side of the door, was hell. There was nothing but flames, they almost looked like liquid flames.