Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
visions of iraq war

God showed me in visions the iraq war will be nuclear(1) I saw the nation of Iraqand it said Iraq on it and it had a circle around it with a slash thru the circle.(2) In the second vision, I saw a bomber plane bombing a nation that said Iraq(it was all by itself and it as like an illuminated drawing) on it and U.S. flashed by the plane and I was high above the earth and then i am suudenly on the ground and I am running yelling, Iraq is about to get nuked, Iraq is about to get nuked and one of the girls that I was talking to warning, i was telling her while in this vison about another vison i had i believed was about to be fullfilled where I saw a speedway gasoline sign and the price for gas was4.03.(3)I saw an Indianapolis newpaper in a vision and it said, Indianapolis reacts to Iraq decision to use nuclear weapons against Israel. while praying in my car back in june of 2002, I saw an arab man who said, Israel is about to nuke us http://www.ministryofdreams.freeservers.com

Re: visions of iraq war

The Lord has showed me in many visions that this will occur after the creation of a palestinian state. The whole theme of the creation of a palestinian state is "peace and safety" which is exactly when the bible tells us sudden destruction comes. The palestinian state will be taken away, and a chunk of israel will be destroyed-----