Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
visions of the antichrist, and his mark, which will be 6 6 6

(1)vision of the antichrist-vision recieved in 2oo1-I asked God for many years to show me who the beast is and here is what God showed me. In vision one, I saw the beast(pope) and he said, "I am god". I said to God ,if that was from you, then let me have it again.
EZEKIAL28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
II THESSALONIANS verse 4 Who opposeth himself and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped,; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God shewing himself that he is God.)
(2)the "strong delusion"vision,recieved about 2001-in this vision, I saw the beast(pope) and reached my hand out to him and said, save me. He nodded yes.. In this vision I was sent that strong delusion they will be sent and believed he could save me.
II THESSALONIANS verse 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(3)6 6 6 will be the mark of the beast-vision recieved in 2002-I asked God to show me the mark of the beast and In ths vision, I saw the satan, wand he was white like snow and he was dressed in his popes priest garment, which were white also and across his for head in red numbers was 6 6 6.. I had a little trouble making out the middle six, so later Jesus showed me the number again, a red 6. 6 6 6 will be the "mark of the beast".
REVELATION 13 verse 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
(3b) mark of the beast-vision recieved 5-2004-I asked Jesus to show me the "mark of the beast" again, and He did. I saw in this vision, "666" in red numbers.
REVELATION chapter 13 verse 17: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

(4)Antichrist-vision recieved 4-23-2003 -I saw the antichrist in a vision from God, and he was like kneeling at an alter. The whole area was very brightly lit.

(5)as an angel of lite-vision recieved in 2002-I saw the anti-christ(pope) and he was sitting on something, and he was dressed in his usual pope garments, and there was so much hatred in his face, his mouth was open wide enough to put a shot put in it.

(6)the antichrist-vision recieved 5-9-2003-while praying, God gave me this vision, I saw the pope, which looks exactly like the current pope, only rebuilt strong, and here is what God spoke to me, "the antichrist"
II THESSALONIANS verse 9 Even him, whose coming is after Satan with all power and signs and wonders,)

Re: visions of the antichrist, and his mark, which will be 6 6 6

when I saw, the pope, satan, white, with, I only saw, 66, on his, fore, head, and, I saw, the, other, 6, later, but, 666, I just, saw, and it will, be, born, at the table, between, to two beasts, of, REVELATION, 13, the pope, and, false prophet, hu, the ruler, of, magog, and, otyre, china, and the world, and he saw, missiles, aimed, at, the will hate, but, cling, and he saw, north and south, kroea, took, one missile, each, and, china, took, seventeen, from, ohio class subs, and, russia, took, thirty three, all of the, western, hemisphere, destroyed, by, me, said, putin, like, bob, told, stan, on the phone, not, lebed, kuwain, iran, syria, and, iraz, the palestinian state, and, france, italy, and, u.k., all, destroyed, by, moscow, china, and, america, plus, most of, taiwan, there, you have it, one third, of, the, population, the sun and the moon, smitten, for, sixteen, hours, on the day of the LOrd,

Re: visions of the antichrist, and his mark, which will be 6 6 6

the grim reaper pointing at duncan rouleau and his family, like jonah weiland, michael hull, todd callender, ismail kadare, janetmck, arron shutt, george doran, elizabeth shea, andy shaw, tom beland, kenley darling, quinling harlequin, david shapiro, cecil pennyton, joe lalich, dave karlotski, justin daniels davis, john mark pool, jose alvarez, dee finney, antonia vladimirova, katie bazor, amanda dee, jeff dee, reverend jeremy taylor, d.min, christina marie sanford, jean patrick charrey, greg titus, mike kenney, brian, bill of the massive bri, lawrence forman, micheru mathys, dana tillusz, George Tramountanas, nick field, Heuva, michael doran, Konstantin Ternianov, janet mcknight, Laurie Behncke, richard starkings, joe kelly, larry clow, robert winer, m.d., rohn price, jean patrick charrey got Fazile Zahir got Zespó³ Doradców Gospodarczych, dan kaps, these are all duncan rouleaus children, he wrote a book, with the stolen name ministry of dreams, they, most, posted his article, or stole, the name ministry of dreams to make prophet fall, all release ruint, this is duncan rouleaus family, they want Gods servant to fall,

• home page

• Re: visions of the antichrist, and his mark, which will be 6 6 6

Having been given a gift from God, and being bless, do use my gift to correct many things of God. Having read the bible, and seeing that i had done those same things, have been inspired by God word in the original inspirations, confirming the word of God. Which works the works in seeking what to do from God. Now My mission didnt require my life, but it did have purpose, and with that purpose with my own life, have seen those inspirations from seeking God.

The number 666, which is Greek, for those who do not know it. The Greek letters also had coresponding numbers. The translation would be nero, as in Nero ceaser from the time. A person set on the conquest of the world through prophet and war for prophet. As of today, only small groups of people hord weapons and believe they are doing it for God. No man of God from any well known church is hording weapons, or gathering armys for the purpose of becoming the ani-christ. If any chief member of any church was recruiting for such a war, it would be pointed out by now. So seems kind of silly for people to dream of a pope, as a Nero ceaser taking over the world.

What people dont normally know, as is for the most part unspoken so that only those who have any real experaince with God can tell, is that when a real spirit touchs you, you get the qualitys of that spirit. That depending on the purpose of that spirit which must have the same purpose sent by God. Which makes it the will of God. That my friends is called done in translation, because it is that translating force of that inspiration that men put into words and we read, and that men still to this day are translated to keep Gods word straight. That transformation, which comes from God, by that translating force to convert. Convert to the truth.

Many people have dreams, though dreams they are, they are not visions. Visions happen when we are standing, and God has something to show us. As apostle Paul said, he knew a man who was taken to heaven, and shown unspeakable things, though in the body or out of the body he didnt know. Unspeakable because they are unbelievable, so its better left unsaid. But yet to this day, certain men are given this inspiration from God to know it. There were a few recorded dream interpreters in the bible, one being Joseph. Joseph knew that dreams were about purpose. Each person chooses their purpose, who they want to be like, and what and how they want to get what they want by what they do. Some people choose to lie, and cheat to get what they want, while others choose to do things honestley. Still some choose to do things Gods way, and so their purpose reflects their life. Those who were imprissioned with Joseph each had a dream because of their purpose. One had a dream with flowers in a basket, and the other man had a dream with his head in a basket. That is because the gift given them was given in a basket, and basket means gift of purpose. One man did wrong, the man with flowers, and he lost his life. The interpretation was given backwards. When the pharoh had a dream, he called on Joseph to interpet it for him, Joseph knew a kings purpose because of God, and a kings purpose is to searve his people. This is the way Joseph saw his dream for his people, and consulted the archives of the nation. Joseph saw that within the records showed drought, and gave him the proper interpretation of the dream. So Joseph knew the outcome of purpose was much greater because of the king, it was about everyone, and not just himself.

Joseph, having dreams of his own, and walking with God was being shown how to do what God wanted him to through those dreams. Because dreams give outcome of action based on selfish reasoning, and seldome because of wanting to know what God wants you to, because you have a desire to overcome wickedness. In other words how do you know if what your being told is right, unless God himself confirms it.

If every man went to God, intead of listening to other men, we would all be in the same place, instead of seperate and suspiciouse of each other. Its God who is being ignored because most men choose their little groups of church members who they listen to. Its much more easy to hate, believing men, than it is to look into things for youself.

You see, Christians are being tought how to hate, hate others for believing in a different form of chrisianity, for the sole purpose of staying where you are. If you listen to God, he teachs peace, which overcomes the lies of darkness, that confines you. God teachs to follow his spirit, the holy spirit who he gave to overcome.

I know many men who believe the bible is set in stone, dont add or take anything away from it, but the examples in the bible contradicts that God is unchanging. Jesus spoke of peace, because the Romans occupied their land, but the Jews of the time were looking for a king who would make war with them, and so did not accept him. So do not hate Christains or you will set free Barabus.

dreams i fell im feeling are sent by the holy sprirt of god

im a having dream i now are being sent by the holy spirit im out of the will of god,all these dreams ive figued out have 1 contibuting facter in commen factor in common. i wood really like to talk to this man of god on the phone. my phone #706-529-3669,very important.i know without a douht my god giving spirt is in the middel of a spirital battel for my spirt between god and evil forces i cant touch with out jesus chirst help.please get back to me,god bless you. you