Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the Lord showed me China is READY for war, and want IT

( China will attack Russia-vision recieved on 3-8-2003-while praying God gave me a vision, and in it, I saw in yellow neon letters, "China will attack Russia." (China and all that are with her will ultimately force Russia to lead the way to the invasion of Israel, "THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON")

(9)China wants war-vision recieved 8-29-2003-while praying, God spoke to me and said, "Red China" and I said, "what about Red China"? Then God gave me a vision, and I saw the president of China, and he said, "we want war".

(10)China ready for war-vision recieved 9-9-2003-In this vision, I saw like a glow in the dark sign. And what it said on it was, "China want to edge close to war" I had it twice.

(11)China is the dragon-in this vision while praying, I saw this dragon, and he was inside of a cage, and there were people all around the cage looking in. The dragon appeared to be very upset, angry, impatient.(this dragon represents China, and all that is keeping China from attacking is the prayer of the saints)

(12)China, Japan, and N.Korea attacks Russia-vision recieved 11-14-2003-I asked God a question like, are the sun and the moon blocked out from Russia attacking america, and China, Japan, and North Korea attacking Russia? Then I saw this mouth in a vision, and it said, "Yes Bobby".(I will ask Jesus for another vision regarding this)

(13)china and america will go to war-vision recieved 11-20-2003-I was in a Speedway gas station, and witnessing to a girl, and I told her something like, "China and Taiwan are into it. When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning", which is what God showed me, and exactly what the angel Gabriel spoke to Dumitru Duduman. As I am walking out of the station, I see the other employee which overheard some or all of the conversation in a vision, and she said, "that's right".

(14)China attacks Russia-vision recieved 11-27-2003-while praying, I heard these words, "China wants to attack Russia". I asked Jesus why, and In a vision, I saw Jiang Zemin, who is in charge of the military, and he said, "I hate Russia"(I had it twice)China victorius-vision recieved 11-28-2003-In this vision I saw the words and heard them, "China will beat Russia".

(15)Russia leads the way to the invasion of Israel(EZEKIAL 3 -vision reicieved 11-28-2003-I wrote down the word's, but, I just can't recall the vision-but, I was inquiring of the Lord about why China was going to invade Russia, and here are the words I wrote down, "we want Russia to invade Israel". I kept asking why like a little kid, and I saw Jesus. He had white hair and skin and blue eye's, and He said, "they hate Israel"

(16)Russia helps China militarily prepare-vision recieved 11-28-2003-in this vision, I saw a russian bomber, and was made fully aware Russia was lending it to China

(17)chemical attack-vision recieved 11-28-2003-in this vision, I Jiang Zemin, China's military leader, and he said, "chemical attack".

(1 In another, I saw him again,Jiang Zemin, and he said, "we have an agreement". I was asking Jesus about this who this agreement is with, and I saw Russian president Putin in a vision, and he said, "us"(russia and china have a military agreement. take on one, you take on both)

(19)China and america prepare for war-visions recieved 11-27-2003-in these two visions while praying, I saw President Bush, and he said, "we want China". I saw Jiang Zemin of China, and he said, "we want the United States".

(20)Bush feels America can't loose war with China-vision recieved 11-27-2003-I was asking Jesus if it was in the heart of Bush to go to war with China, and in a vision, I saw pres. Bush, and he said, "can't loose"(I'm sure he thinks this) (21)Red China want Russia-vision recieved 11-4-2003-in this vision, I saw the president of China, and he said, "we want Russia"

(23) America and China prepare war-I read on 12-4-where someone from China is going to come to America to more or less issue a threat to America, and I saw president Bush in a vision, and he said, "won't back down"

(24)war between america and China approaches-vision recieved 12-10-2003-while praying, I was talking to Jesus. I don't remeber word for word what I said, but was talking about president Bush's threat to help Taiwan in the event of war with China, and in a vision, I saw president Bush, and he said, "we will"(its brewing)