Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Election, Technological Reform & Visitors from the Distant Stars

Dear friend Jay,

May there be great light at your reading. All my love and regard from Maine.
God's Light in Paradise

It was early April, 1981 during the preparation of Passover. An attempt had been made on President Regan’s life a few days before. I was living on Stock Island in the Florida Keys at the time. At about eleven at night, I was compelled to fall on my face alone in the dark to pray on the floor. For three and one half hours, words rolled out of my mouth about every unkind thing I had ever done and every sin. I kept nothing secret and opened every darkest closet. Then for the next three and one half hours, words rolled off of my tongue about every dark and terrible act being committed among the nations of the earth. The floor was puddled with my tears.

With seemingly no strength left, I dragged myself onto the fold away bed in the living room and fell face up on it motionless. Just then, a beautiful place opened though the ceiling just like an ancient scroll opening with a living image of a beautiful green environment in it instead of script and I stepped though it into this place. I ascended a steep ridge effortlessly and all my senses were acutely functioning better than ever before. There were young hardwoods on the way up the ridge but at the top was a magnificent, spruce/fir/pine forest which seemed to have been given the utmost care. In front of me was a gorge and on the opposite side a great and wide waterfall which made yet a gentle wisp of sound because of the straightness of the gorge.

I stood frozen in awe. There were places to explore throughout the opposite side and there was nothing dead, dying or diseased. The air was ultra clean and fresh. If this were not enough, a man in a long white robe emerged from a thick stand of firs farther down on the other side and walked across the gorge in the air without ever breaking stride or looking down. There was no bridge or fallen tree beneath his feet though I strained to see one. The man walked with an extremely noble and confident gate and I immediately knew who it was without ever having been indoctrinated by religious orders or sects.

Still frozen in my tracks, he approached on a path which ran parallel to the edge of the gorge on my side cutting its way straight though the moss and young firs.

These words came from the depth of my spirit and I could not prevent them: I said, “Good morning, Precious-Wonderful Lord Jesus!” with the excitement of a little child who was receiving a thousand wonderful gifts at once. At this, The Light of The Eternal Father radiated from his heart and I was enveloped and filled in the Light of God. I asked him, “Is this the Light of the Father?” and he replied, “It is as you say.” Then his eyes moved toward the gorge. I followed them with mine and could see, appearing out of the mist of the air, a golden palatial structure. I asked, “Is this the Father’s House?” And he replied, “This is the place we have prepared for you.” Then I asked, “Can I go over with you so that I might meet the others who will be there?” And He said, “No, it is not yet time. First, you have much left to do.” Then I said, “Let me fly to the summit (on my side of the gorge) and circle it three times and return before you. Then let us embrace at length before I must go.” And he nodded saying, “Go.” I lifted into the air, the tips of the spruces and firs passed beneath me at a rough distance of fifteen feet, I circled the summit and was then set back before him. After a long embrace, I descended the ridge eagerly toward my mission with full knowledge I would return and that time was no longer a concern.

At a halfway point along the descent, there was a futuristic circular structure nestled in a level area with every kind of hard and softwood. The structure was filled with all kinds of media, music and motion picture equipment. Descending the ridge further, I then returned to my body on the fold-up bed which was miraculously kept alive with slow and shallow sinus rhythm and breathing.

I sprang up with a jolt glowing and bathing the room in white light. I was completely cleansed and as light as air in feeling. A golden sun had risen and my first act was to befriend a little child who was on his bike riding in circles alone beyond my front door. I put my hand on his shoulder, smiled and offered to show him how to play Yahtzee. Then I said: “If you believe you can roll five sixes, you will.” On his first roll, five sixes stretched across the table close together in a straight line with all the dots pointing in the same direction. The next small miracle was when I wrote a spiritual song, “Glory To You, Lord”, where a butterfly landed on the tuning keys of the guitar I was composing with. In the years to come, there were of course events, miracles and acts of far greater significance but this was the beginning as