Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Dreams Part 2

7) This is my dream about purgatory. It is sort of difficult to understand. There was blast, and I and my father were faced with Death, he stood before us. He looked just like you think he would, dark and hooded. He said something, and then we appeared on a beach. From the water, about 20 feet, the sand stopped, and there were rocks. The beach was separated into sections, which were separated by rocks about 3 feet in diameter(just guessing). Behind the rocks were volcanoes and death and destruction. In each section of the beach there were benches, about 20 per section (again, guessing). People were sitting, staring at the light over the water. It was not the sun; it was just this very comforting light. I was standing, and my father was sitting, leaving me to believe that he died, and I got a glimpse. There may have been someone standing next to me, could have been Death. Someone in about the 7th row turned and looked back and said something, I wish I could remember who they were and what they said. (I believe what I saw was purgatory. All those people were just sitting there, staring at that light, waiting for Christ's return.)
8) My brother, my sister, and I were running from someone. I don't know who. We came to the white house, the whole area around was deserted. Inside it seemed as though they left in a hurry. We went into the president’s office, there were cups and paper scattered on the floor. We went into the secret compartment of the presidents' to hide. But they found us. So we ran to an abandoned city, there were only the skeletons of buildings. We found one that wasn't completely destroyed, so we went in. I walked up to a wall and hit the wall with my fist. And a door opened and some starved looking people greeted us in the doorway. It was some sort of small fallout shelter. We stayed there a while, I watched the others watch this small black-and-white television. Then they found us. So we ran into a neighborhood and got separated. The neighborhood was being attacked by foot soldiers. I ran into one house and killed a soldier that was trying to kill a little boy. I saved the boy, then ran outside into a cornfield, and kept running through the corn field. I came to the end of it, and there was sort of open desert, and there were army jeeps and vehicles trying to run over me. The part I don’t understand is that there was this one woman. She was at the Whitehouse when we were found, and the bunker, and she was watching in the neighborhood, and she was in one of the army vehicles. I don’t know who she is, and I don’t recognize her. She had a very evil feeling of her.

9) This dream is very hard to explain. I believe first I was in line for something. I didn't know what. The closer I got to the front, the more I realized what the line was for. They were issuing chips to be implanted into people's hands (The Mark of the Beast). I somehow knew that a friend of mine was outside, and I signaled for him to shut down the power. He did, and they delayed the process for a day. I escaped somehow, and then found this bus driving down the road. It turns out it was full of men who were repeatedly raping this young girl. I grabbed one of their guns and emptied the clip at them. I managed to kill about 4 of them, and then I ran out of the bus. I was chased by some Fat man. I stabbed him repeatedly, but it had no effect on him. He seemed to ooze some silicon substance. They then took me to some secret building. Their leader was showing me around, and made sure that I saw this sign with their name on it. The name of their organization was O.C.O.M. I’m not sure what they did, but I believe they were trying to scientifically prove the Bible. All I know is that it had something to do with the Bible and proving something. It was like a science fair, they had many booths. The booth we stopped at had a man's body on it, with someone dissecting the brain. The sign with O.C.O.M. had writing underneath it, but I couldn't make it out.
10) I prayed before I went to sleep for God to help me know the truth about some things I was having trouble with. I dreamt that night that Jesus came to me. We were looking at something, some portal or something. I said "Can you make it where I have enough time to ask all my questions?" He smiled, and nodded. I remember asking questions and receiving answers, but I don't remember what they were. Maybe that means something. I just know that to this day, when I think of that smile, it makes me smile.