Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Dreams Part 3

11) I believe this dream to be very symbolic. I had been captured by the Antichrist. In this dream he was portrayed as a dark hooded figure, but I knew it was him. At the start, he had me nailed to something wooden; it could have been a cross. However, I was face down, and my arms were not stretched out, they were nailed about a foot away from my face. He was doing something to my back; I'm not sure what exactly. All I know is that it was immensely painful. Then he pulled me off the object to talk to me. I was in heavy pain; I remember seeing that I now had holes in my hands. He repeatedly told me that he would torture me for 12 more days, and then crucify me. I somehow was able to call someone, I don't remember who. I told them "He's going to crucify me in 12 days!" I repeated it over and over. I remember thinking to myself "How am I going to last 12 more days?" Then he nailed me down again. He said if I answered his questions wrong, he would freeze off one of my fingers for every wrong answer. Then I answered one correctly, and woke up.
12) I was at my house, among friends, fighting some other armed individuals. They seemed to be highly trained, with the government perhaps. We were fighting them with guns, in the yard and in the house. It seemed my mission was to protect this child. I kept the child with me, protecting him from harm. He never said anything, just stared at me, expecting me to save him. He had no worries it seemed, just a very peaceful sense about him. He was a little older than a toddler, I believe. After a while of fighting, my friends betrayed me and began fighting me as well. I found myself fighting numerous people by myself, while protecting this child. Yet I was able to fight them off and get this child to some area where he was safe. He was going to be transported to safety, or something along those lines. I kneeled before him, and I asked "Are you really Christ?" He just stared at me, but I had this overwhelming feeling of relief. I cried, because I knew it was Him. I fell to the ground in tears.