Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nostradamus: The Spiritual Quatrains.

Dear Forum. I am launcing a second book to the world market which will be on sale via the internet (Amazon) in October 2005 and can now be ordered. As many of you
may know this is my second book the first was ‘A Celestial Revelation.’. Below is an independent critical review of the second book manuscript. I take this moment to thank all those who purchased my first book for there support. I hope equally they and new comers will enjoy the fruits of my labours on this equally fascinating work Enjoy

Nostradamus: The Spiritual Quatrains

Cost: £8:99

Number of pages…218

Author: Andrew Frew

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1905203381/ref%3Dnosim/netbutler03/026-8167581-3846030

Nostradamus…is a fascinating work, as it explores a theme that has interested so many people for so long. The predictions of Nostradamus, despite their obscure and symbolic nature making them largely unintelligle to the lay person, have long been considered genuine by a significant majority, and most are thought to have already been fulfilled. But the ‘spiritual quatrains’ of the title refer to the prophet’s forty or so prophecies that have not yet come to pass, and so they have particular pertinence to modern man.

Frew is clearly very well informed about his subject. His knowledge of Nostradamus the man and what motivated him is equalled by his knowledge of the historical and religious context against which the prophet made his predictions, and his familarity with various scred texts. So even those readers who are sceptical about the notion of foretelling the future may well find something of note in the historical background, in the intersting biographical details, and in Frew’s intelligent decoding of these highly symbolic writings. With regard to Nostradamus’s notorious ‘bad mathematics’, Frew has a cpossible explanation: the numbers do not refer to chronological dates, but rather to more spiritual phenomena. There is also some fascinating astrology in the planetary predictions, and these seem especially relevant in the light of recent world events.

The style of writing leans towards the appropriately formal and erudite and the writing flows nicely, especially when the author is at his least self-conscious. Structurally, the book is generally good. Frew has organised the information into neat easy-to-find sections. Apart from the absruse and mysterious nature of its subject, it should find a smal but dedicated readership.

An independent critical review of Nostradamus the spiritual quatrains.