Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Coming Storms Ministers Wake Up!

The Coming Storms Ministers Wake Up!

Today is 1-30-06 I had a dream last night. It started out that I was with about 5 to 7 other men in this room in a house, I then went to my room and I changed into my PJ’s .
I then went back into the room to talk and to tell them I was going to go to bed soon.

One of the men said there is a storm coming so I went over the window and when I did I knew where I was, I was at my grand parents house in Munday Texas, On the farm.
I looked out the window and I said there are tornados everywhere. And I remembered what people have said when they were close to a tornado they said it sounded like a Locomotive train. We I started seeing Locomotives followed by the tornados or they would be off to the side of the Locomotive. I saw them go off to the left of the house and off to the right of the house, and then I yelled out to the other men to look out a tornado was going to hit the porch of the house and it raised one side of the house off the foundations about 2 to 3 feet, and then it went down.

I knew then I had to get dressed to fight the storm so I got dressed real fast and then I looked our the same window and a big tornado coming for the house so I started praying for the tornado to change course and it did.
And then I woke up and started praying about the dream.

My Interruption:
What I think the Lord was saying to me and to other ministers, that there is a storm a coming and this storm is going to try to take out Ministers.

What the Lord is saying to me that I was comfortable in my position, in what I am doing now. And since I was at my grand parents house, which I loved. I felt safe and very comfortable. The other men in the house with me were other ministers. I think it might have been some of my past great uncles. I was told that on my mother’s side of the family there were 7 past ministers in the family. I knew I had to get dressed and get ready for the storms to come and I had to do it soon. Since part of the house was hit by the tornado the foundation moved up about 2 to 3 feet and then it came back down. Maybe my or other minister’s foundations would be shaken up. But my foundation held.

But this is a warning message to other ministers that your foundations maybe shaken but to stand fast in the Lord Jesus Christ and your foundation will hold.

Robert Williams