Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prophetic Dream about San Antonio Texas

Today is 3-27-06 This is the dream I had last night.
I dreamed I was in a building like a old house in the San Antonio Zoo. There were a lot of people in the zoo and in the city for some event. In the dream I saw my wife,my daughter, and my dog Buster. I started praying for the house that the spirits would leave this house, and I looked out the window and I saw there were spirits leaving the house and then I walked out side and I saw a black man and I said did you see that? He said yes, the spirits were still leaving the house. And I thought to my self this is working my prayers for the spirits to leave the house, Well this is working so I started praying for the whole zoo complex. And then hundreds for spirts were leaving the zoo complex they were floting up in to the sky. (All these spirits were bad spirits and or spirits that were left here or the spirit that have died there. They did have the Texas and Mexican war fought there.) After I saw the spirits leaving I then start singing Praises to God Jesus Christ, people all over the zoo could hear me singing. I then said to people around me sence this is working lets go for the whole city of San Antonio. I knew I had to go back to my hotel room to get my Shofar for this job. I then left with my wife, daughter and my daughter was holding my dog under her coat so he would not get lost in the crowd. We walked to our hotel and they were 100's of people in the street. The Police had the hotel barrcated off. When I got up to them they knew who I was, I was going to go in by the garage doors they lifted 2 doors up and they were about 4 K-9 officers there with the dogs I told my wife and daughter to wait there I did want any dog fights with my small dog. Well the K-9 dogs started fighting with one another in one garage door I knew I was not going in that door. I was making my way to the other door and then the dream Ended.
What this dream was telling me was I was on a Ministry trip to San Antonio with my family. And the Lord used me to pray to the house, the zoo complex and then for the city. I knew in my heart and I prayed about this and I said Lord sence all the spirits were leaving there were a void and I asked the Lord to come down and fill this whole area up with your presents. I believe the Lord was using me to pray for the land, so HE could take it back for Himself. I also knew many other joined in praying for the area and for the land.