Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message from Jesus to His Church

WHILE I WAS PRAYING 30/1/2006, JESUS GAVE ME A MESSAGE

ME: Jesus gave me a cream-coloured, chocolate chip muffin.
JESUS: What do you see?
ME: It looks and smells good. May I eat it?
JESUS: No! Do not judge by appearance! It looks good from the outside, but inside it is full of
greed, jealousy and all sorts of evil.
ME: Who is the muffin Lord?
JESUS: The greatest part of My church.
ME: I do not want it anymore, Lord.
JESUS: I chose you, I know you will do it!

Go tell My church:
I had enough of your false-goodness. Be truly good!
Let your works rise up before Me like a most holy scent,
a scent that never ceases and never perishes.
Give Me which belongs to Me.
Have I hurt you?
My heart is breaking for My church, just as I am breaking this muffin in My hand!

I SAW: the chocolate chip muffin breaking in pieces in His hand.
JESUS:
I am going to do a new thing:
and I shall mix My own dough,
I shall pour in the rising agent and
I shall choose the fragrance that should go in there.
I shall do that and no one helps Me.
It shall rise up in My glory.
It shall overflow and raise up even further, it shall rise high!
It shall become great.

I SAW: Jesus smiling, He looks satisfied and full of joy! He looks at His muffin that is baking in
the oven. It is rising high! It was a very special moment to see this happening!
JESUS: It shall not tire, slide back and cause problems. No, My church is steadfast, grounded and
rooted in the truth! A sweet fragrance shall come out of it and it shall give Me a lot of
pleasure and delight.
JESUS:
I invite you:
Do you want to be part of My church?
It starts with a pure heart, clean thoughts and a clean life. These are the things that glorify My Name.
Jesus kneels down and writes with His finger in the sand and says:
I am writing this with My own finger: THE TIME IS SHORT!

You know the truth; yet, you do not want to be made free? Break away! Run away from iniquity.
Stand together for the truth! My truth is not the world=s truth.
See, there is no lie in My truth. You cannot serve lies and Me.
If My people should humble themselves before Me, I will pay the price for them to be set free,
and free they shall be.

ME: What can I do for you Lord?
JESUS: Go and deliver this message. Perhaps there is ‘ONE’ that listens. Purify your hearts, clean

your hands, a small amount of dust causes the scale to weigh heavy.

LISTEN! LISTEN! LISTEN!
JESUS: Just do it! (I must deliver the message). Happy is the one who doubts not. (I must not doubt).

Here ends what I saw and heard
*****************************************************************************************************************************
KJV:
*Psalm 12: To the chief Musician upon Sheminith. A Psalm of David
*Ephesians 4:
* Psalm 42:

2nd March 2006 I saw a hand, there was a ring on His finger. In the gold was set something like a pearl. When I looked inside the pearl; I saw a city of gold! It was surrounded with brilliant light. Indescribably beautiful. He wore the ring like a seal on His finger.
Revelation 21:9-27
John 8:31,32.
Ephesians 5:25-27.
1 Corinthians 3:13-15.

(Please excuse the English I tried to translate it the best I could)