Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Negotiations with the Muslins will NOT Work!!!

Today is 9-19-06. (I know I should have written these dreams down earler but I did'nt).
I saw my self setting at a Negotiating table in the desert I was wearing a White Tunic it was very loose and baggy. On my side of the table I was in the middle and I had 2 Jewish Rabbi's on each side of me and I was the one who was negotiating for Israel the Jewish and Christian people. And behind me was the Army of the Jews I saw 2 here 3 there and so on, they were a lot of them but not that many. On the other side of the table was 5 Muslin men they were all high ranking Sheik or something. They were dressed in there Muslin uniforms. And behind them on a big sand dum they were millions of other muslins there ready for war. They far out numbered the Jewish Army. We were they to negotiate a peace treaty between the Jews with the Muslins I was at the table talking and listening and then I heard a Voice and it said "Robert Kill Them All" I like shock that one off and then the voice said it again "Robert Kill The All" I then turned around to see who said that and there was no one there and I said to the one on my right did you hear anything and he said no. And about 1 min. went by and it was a VERY Loud Voice and it was the same thing "ROBERT KILL THEM ALL" I said to the men I need a break to pray, and I left the table and I got about 5 feet away from the table and I say my spirit jump about 3/4th out of my body screming JESUS! What do I do Lord I need your help on this. And HE said " Tell them to Kill them ALL!" I said Lord you mean ALL of them and HE said "Yes all of them" So I knew then what I had to do. There was one of the muslins at the left end of the table who did not like me one bit he was a very mean and angry man. I was walking toward him and a large knife fell into my right hand and I knew what I had to do. I graped the man on the end and I said to the Jews "KILL THEM ALL!!!!!" And I then I cut the man throat and I killed him. And the dream ended.
What I saw the Lord showed me I was leading the Jewish Negotiating team and the Lord told me to tell the Jewish and Christian people to Kill all of the Muslin people Men, Women, Children and the animals. Just like what was writen in the Bible when God ordered the druction of other people in the past.
The End