Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Solar flare / end of world?

Many years ago I had a dream..I was outside with my dad and I happened to be looking at a wooden fence. As I stared at it, I saw a ray of light light shining on it and it began to smoke. I looked up and the sun looked odd, not to mention bigger than ever before. It was a red-orange and its intensity caused the air everywhere to shimmer. Instantly I could feel the heat and I could literally feel my skin burning. I knew this was a solar flare that somehow penetrated the ozone layer. Looking around in horror, everything wooden and organic began bursting in flame like some unnatural wildfire. I knew I could not save my mom and sister because they were inside the house, which happened to be wooden. I screamed for my dad, but he decided that the safest place was in the water shed (also surrounded by a wooden fence). Heated winds began to pick up and the pain was unbearable. As I was in mid-thought, a huge gust picked me up and sent be flying towards burning brush. My skin caught fire and I screamed.

I cannot tell you when the solar flare happened or how to protect yourself in case one does happen. All I know is that the dream was very real and we should all be careful.