Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
they will want to rule the world visions

lets rule the world, lets rule the world, sang, puitin, china, said, hu, venezuela, said, lula, brazil, said, chavez, and dont you forget, I said, dont forget, about, meheco, sang, fox, and, ortega, and, castrol, and, and, jong, said, kin, now, and he saw, said, hollie, them, planning, and, raise, your hands and repeat after, me, sang, the pope, putin layed out the map, and, hu, and pointed, now, look, he said, give me, your, land, and, material, russia, I will give you, my, wells, said, irans, president, and, this is how, put, ukraine, in, russia, said, yushenko, and that is, now, he saw them planning, out of, cuba, oceans, and, nicaraugua, and, mexico, but they will be, plucked, the three ribs, in the bears mouth, rise, and devour, much, flesh, was said to it, and bush, is, arming, ready, knows, now, here, is, what, china, will, nuke, taiwan, and, america, immediatly, under bill clinton, nukes, china, and moscow, hits alaska, after, seeing it, on the screen, theres captain hollie, in the ohio class, sub, and they nuked, moscow, and, china and, putin, came out of the horns, ram, and the pope, came out of, putins, and they are, china, after, one sixth, of the ram, left, america, desoalte, and, china, only, shanghi, I will send a fire, on, magog, saith, the LOrd, now, three kings rose, out of, goddam, said, the pope, and poijnted, like, satan, he, will, go to the, greek, orthadoxed, church, in moscow, to, gain, control, of, russias, nuclear, and get, arsenal, and, have, control, of the world, till, hu and japan, rises to withstand, and he saw, nuclear missiles, aimed, right at, each, other, the pope will get, slashed, and, satan, will enter, in, and start, slaughtering, Jews, to eliminate, Gods, witness, hidden, in, the people, cause, they want, the favor, of, 666, born at the table, and he saw, said, hollie, france, is, where, china, pushes, russia to, and they, will, make, an agreement, speak lies, 666, born there, and he saw, them signing, and, the pope and, hu, both, beasts, of REVELATION, 13, here he comes, robert williams, we dont want, him, he thinks, hes, dumitru, hold it, said, Jesus, and the lighted, angel, pointed, michael, boldea, Im cold, said, hollie, replaced, elijah, now, Christ will appear, and he saw, that, with, the sky yellow, and, many, angels, with, and the beast, pope, and, the false prophet, are, thrown, into, the lake of fire, with, all, except, the, jewish, remnant, only, 47, will be, delivered, those, that, no, call on, Jesus, are, those, that, are, saved, thats what, that, means, saith, He who IS, and, Always, WILL, Be, hold it, said, Jesus, now, time is short, america, will nuke, gaza, and iraq, to, take, the oil, but, not, get, moscow, will, no he showed, on, iran, but ok on, iraq, good enough, then they will git, that one mind, saith, Jesus, serve, and he saw, Jesus, as a bright light man, and face, in fire, and, bright, light, body, and, when he came, the, angel, descended, on the cloud, and, the subs, theres, the submarine sound, said, hollie, and subs, cool, said, robert, red haired, williams, and the subs, sneaked up on, moscow, china, and, america, and henry gruver, shot into the heavens, im open, he said, when, Lord, when, hillary clinton, then, and, thw world wobbled, also, america, appeard, on, and, they were all destroyed, look, that, pointed, hollie, africa, kuwait, all of the, western, hemisphere, and, msocow, and china, taiwan, japan, and, iran, syria, and, new zealand, and yugoslavia, for, storing, missiles, for, russia, and, kosovo, and, all of, the, most of, the middle, east, will he save me, said, the woman, yeahhhhhh, said, the man, read and do, ACTS 2:38, saith Jesus, bye now, cheers, said, sam, damien, touch me, said, hollie, neill, and, he saw, the, angel, sitting at, norad, and he said, al gore, you won, said, bush, but my brother, wwe know, said, gore, gore also won, arkansas, saith, Jesus, by, 13, votes, he won, florida, but, 8, cheers, said, sam, neill, and bubba, in the mountain, with, his hands, on the nuclear, button, bill, and the white, angel, hollie, with the chian saw, on, the other bubba, call him, prophet, texas, chainsaw, mass, a, cre, now, when, you see these things, look up, saith, Jesus, prophesin is, receiving, who knows, said, hollie, visions, while right, there, like, dumitru did, when he toured, with the prophecy club, and, telling, what, the, ministering spirits, say, that is, prophesying, now you know, I got you, said, robert, williams, this comes, after, about eight years, says, Jesus,