Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Earth Encounters Heaven in 2007- Prophetic Word

Earth Encounters Heaven in 2007
by Jeremy Lopez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lord is beginning to cover us (or overshadow us) with the banner of Heaven

2007 will be a year where we will see "Heaven" begin to "cover us." The word Heaven in the greek means "to cover." The Lord is beginning to cover us (or overshadow us) with the banner of Heaven. Heaven is where decisions, activities, creativity and commands are made and sent forth! It is "the seat of order of things eternal." We will see a shift from "charismatic chaos" to "the order of things eternal." We will no longer see things from an earthly perspective (limilted perception), but we will begin to see things as God intented for us to see them. Through the eyes of the heavenlies (eternal perception)! We must remember we are spirits having a human experience not humans having a spiritual experience! 2007 will unleash the "overshadowing of heaven" to our minds, hearts and ministries.
Psa 68:4 says, " Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens." He is riding over (or trampling) the voice of the enemy and unveiling to us the voice of the Good Shepherd. When Jesus was baptised, there came a sound from heaven that said, "This is My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased!" This speaks of a Father and son relationship. The Father is bringing us into the "realm of relationship" and out of the "realm of wilderness" mentality. The bible said the heavens were opened up at Christ's baptism! Hallelujah! We are seeing the heavens open up in 2007 and all the blessings of God that are "yes" and "amen" are being released to us, His sons!
The past couple of years the church has been preaching and decreeing for the heavens to open up. In 2007, we will begin walking in and out of the heavens on Jacobs Ladder (Christ) to bring the kingdom of God to earth. We will see Jesus "ride" (excelerating, stirring up momentum) in heaven to conquer all of our foes! This comes from moving and operating in a heavenly mindset!
We are seeing the heavens overshadow, overtake and overturn everything in us! 2007 will bring back to the body of Christ a "throne room perspective" that will reposition us with a heavenly mindset and awaken the warrior in us once more to carry out the judgement written upon the enemy!

"Awake Korea, awake China, awake Indonesia; for the valley of decision has come!"

God will begin to awaken the kings of the earth to call upon the prophets of God for answers! God says, "Awake Korea, awake China, awake Indonesia; for the valley of decision has come!" Many nations will find themselves in the "valley of decision" in 2007! God will begin to shift and demand a decision to be made. The Lord says, "Are you for Me or against Me." The bible says, "the decision is made (or formed) by the decree of the watcher." We have decreed for nations to realign; now we will see our decree begin to bring some "decision making" into the hearts of presidents, kings and government officials all around the world .

WE SPEAK HEAVEN INTO 2007 TO REALIGN THE NATIONS FOR AN OPEN HEAVEN!

China

God's heart has always been towards the Orient. In 2007, we will see the hand of God moved through out China, Japan, India and Korea. As I was praying, I heard the Lord say, "China will begin to produce technology like the world has never seen. I have called them before the foundation of the world to invent witty inventions for Me. They have the anointing to create, reinvent and establish a new thing! I am going to begin to tear down the ancient walls of religion that has been rooted there for centuries and begin a new revolution that will push open the door of the Orient and reveal the kingdom power of the living God! For they will know Me in My fullness, says the Lord."

"Christian International is My Secret Weapon, says the Lord!"

I saw this vision of the breath of God blowing over Christian International. I heard the Lord say, "Christian International, I shall move you closer to the nations capitol in 2007. I will begin to give you strategic plans for this new arising president in 2008! You will have the sound of war in your mouth and a two-edge sword in your hand. You will begin to whisper in the ears of government officials, cabinet members and judges through out the land. You will help to establish and maintain a "new" holiday in this nation for those to honor and respect their God. For I will begin to send you even the "new" vice president as he comes on the scene to ask, "What is God saying to the nation?" You will begin to establish a Christian International office that will be just for the Whitehouse. You shall be My secret weapon, says the Lord, to launch the governmental prophets of God into a new era. Just for the kings of the earth for advice, wisdom and more importantly to hear My voice, says the Lord."

Rivers Will Overflow in 2007!

We will begi