Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blood will flow in the Streets

I had a dream 2 nights ago Jan 5, 2007.
I was shown 2 streets both had like Apartment buildings or both sides of the street. 1 street had Christians living there, I saw blood that covered the street. The 2nd Street there were Non Christians living there, and there was a lot more blood in the streets. I asked the Lord what are you showing me?
He said about the Christian street their blood I know.
The Non Christian street He said their blood I don't know. Soon I believe soon a lot of people will die, and blood will flow in the streets. There will be more Non Christians die then the Christians. The Lord is going to bring more of His people Home soon. So get ready and get closer to the Lord Jesus Christ. Because we will all need Him soon. May the Lord be with each and every one of you who reads this. I know we are living in the Last Days.

Re: Blood will flow in the Streets

I had a very similar dream...but the land was almost desolate. I was standing in the road and on both sides of the road there were piles of bones with flesh on them. The grass and trees were still green but there was no life in this place. I didn't understand it but it looked like a place of war. My dream was right about the same time. It was either Jan5th or 6th.