Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream about taking over a Messianic Congregation or becoming a Pastor

Dream about taking over a Messianic Congregation 8-31-07
The dream started out that I was walking down this sidewalk in a downtown area, and I was walking by my self and I was walking up to a black policeman, He started asking me some questions and then he said put out your hands and then he put handcuffs on them in front of me. I said you must think I’m a stranger here, but I’m not I was raised here in Goree Texas My family is from here and I went to 1st 2nd and 3rd grade here, and I told him where I used to live. I told him my Grand Parents were burned here also, I said so I’m no stranger here.
He said I know and you are going to be the new Pastor here, I said no I’m just here for a visit. And I saw 3 ladies who was watching all of this. And then he took off the handcuffs.
And then in the dream I was walking into the school it was just starting so I was checking out some of the old classrooms I used to go to, and I went to the boys room just to see it and when I got in there I said my this is very small but when I was a little boy it looked big back then. And then I went to a class room and I sat down by my daughter and started talking to her and then her teacher came in to start school they were going to watch a film so I said I had to go so I did.
I then went down a hall way into another room where they were some other men and women were getting out old boxes and setting up a room this is where we were going to have the Church services.
I saw a picture of a man who used to be the old Pastor but he died, and I saw a Pulpit on its side so we picked it up and I took this Alter cover off of it was old and dusty it was mostly white with blue strips and the Star of David on each end. I said we need to wash it someone said no it would tear it up so I looked at it more closely and I said we could wash it but do not put it in a dryer let it air dry.

And then the dream changed I was walking in to the same room we were going to have the 1st service in
and I walked in with 2 other men we were all wearing a white Tunic. Mine was different from theirs I had my Tallet on and I was were wearing like a breast plate on and I was were a Gold Crown it looked like a King’s Crown it was a little big for my head but I could wear it. I saw that I had my Tanach that is the Hebrew Bible. I was saying to my self I can’t lead a Messianic service I do not know much about it. And I said to my self I only know 1 sermon that I did on a DVD and that was “Journey To The Temple of God” I said to my self I have a lot to learn. So I then looked at this one lady and I went over to here while the Praise music was playing I wanted to ask her for help because I think she was the widow of the old Pastor who died and then the dream ended and I woke up about 6:45am.
My Interpretation
When I went to Goree TX that is a small town, I was going there for a visit but it was like I was placed there by God to take over a Church. It is a small town and a place where I have been before. I don’t think it is Goree TX but a town about the same size.
What I think when the Policeman took off the handcuffs is that I accepted to job of Pastor for a small church. And I was there for my daughters 1st day of school in a new place.
It is possible that I was going to help start up a church that has been closed, or I was going to start teaching on Messianic beliefs, or teaching on Bible or Torah teaching that you don’t hear in churches these days, bring back the fundamentals teachings in the Bible.
And I saw my self dressed in all white High Priest garments with a Gold Crown.
As a Pastor I would be the High Priest, the Golden Crown that would be a King Priest.
I saw my white tallet and I had my Tanach so I knew when I read from the Old Testament
I’m am to use the Tanach. The Crown was just a little to big but as I grew in knowledge the crown would
fix better and I knew I would grow into it.
And there were 2 other men one at each side of me helping me out but they were also wearing white
Garments, but their garments were different they were like Asst Pastors or a Priests in training.
I also saw other women and men in the service wearing tallets as well.
I knew I had to see the widow of the past Pastor I knew I needed her help.
I also noticed there is a time table in the dream when I would be offered the job as Pastor
and that was soon because I said to my self in the dream I only had 1 DVD that was only 1 teaching
I could Preach from for this service. So it must be soon. When or Where I don’t know!
Also 2 days after I got this dream I got a set of cassettes’ that I for got I ordered it was on the Priesthood. And in the 1st tape it talked about the King Priest. I have learned a lot from these tapes
I have know for about a month that my next teaching would be on the Priesthood.
I know God is talking to me and wanting me to learn about the Priesthood.
I pray that I get everything God has for me.
Rob

Re: Dream about taking over a Messianic Congregation or becoming a Pastor

The handcuffs is whats called binding and loosing, the three women bear witness of this. The two stars of david mean heaven and earth, its what it symbolizes, binding and loosing. The DVD is the one lession God gave you with this dream. The one solid evidance you have been given.

Dreams are outcomes, based on choices. You choices gave you this dream. One outcome of the dream my be this, though your supposed to wait for the right person to tell you, but your supposed to go look for the answer.

If God gave you a vision, you wouldnt understand it meaning. It would drive you nuts untill you found someone who could explain it to you because only you would know your vision was real. So God gives dreams for the same reason, so you will look for them. The right place only needs to be found to find the right person to explain it to you.

Re: Dream about taking over a Messianic Congregation or becoming a Pastor

When you went into the bath room that was the scripture, when i was a child i thought and acted like a child, but when i grew up i put childish things away. This is also Beholding in a dark glass dimley. When we are children we dont understand untill we can put ourselves in our parents shoes. This is a type of tranformation we all make growing up, its not done by a ourward apearance, its done from within.

there are two differant transformation, one is by life, and the other by spirit. Most of us only transform from life, we dont normally put ourselves in Gods shoes. We normally ask our parents what to do, not God. So the other half of the transformations are not normally done. They are done through the inspired word of God growing up, and has nothing to do with starting their own church.

Unfortunatley when we are inspired by God either by dream or vision, or his inspired word it normally shows vanity, because all is vanity, and not the outcome of the interpretation of the dream. Inspired by God we interpret the outcome of the dreams, and is not what you do, but what others are doing. Look and find.