Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
America Will Be Attacked By Nuclear Bombs

Not long after the famine visions in early December 2008, I had another vision - it was of a nuclear attack. I was looking at a skyscraper and inside I could see there was a party or celebration of some sort going on. I saw a woman with dark hair pinned up dressed in a long blue sequinned dress and a man in a suit talking to her. Many people were around them at the party and they were all talking. I looked up and over the building I saw a nuclear missile headed directly for the building and the city it was in. I don't know what city it was, I did not recognize the skyline, but it was completely dark in the vision I saw, so it happened at night. It was obvious no one at the party had even the slightest clue the attack was coming.

I know others who claim to be unbelievers who have been having visions of nuclear attack on America for the last seven or eight years. The visions are always the same and they come like nightmares to them. They are both men and neither of them is a fearful person, they are both very scientifically minded and highly intelligent. I believe God is warning even His chosen who do not yet know they are chosen.

One of them sees the attack on a city and an airplane falling from the sky, the other sees multiple simultaneous attacks and complete devastation in those cities. It is so bad he won't even describe what he sees.

GL http://visionsandwordsfromonhigh.weebly.com