Return to Website

Prophetic Dreams and Visions

We would like to know what the Lord is speaking and showing his prophetic people in this hour. This is a safe place to share your dreams and visions. In Acts Chapter 2 Peter preached the first sermon after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Upper Room. He said that in the last days the Lord was going to pour out His Spirit on all flesh. He went on to say that there would be dreams and visions and prophecy. According to Bible prophecy, we are living in the later part of those last days. People are receiving dreams and visions from the Lord like never before. This message board is provided for the edification and fellowship of those Christians that are hearing the Lord in dreams and visions. Remember to be patient. Sometimes the Lord doesn't provide interpretations right away. We don't want to rush anyone! Holy Spirit, speak your truth, in love! Amen!

Prophetic Dreams and Visions
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What the Lord Told Me About the Rapture

I had been reading about the end times recently and began to inquire of the Lord so I could better understand what was to come. “Lord, how will the others not know where we have gone – won’t they hear Your shout and the trumpet blast when You call us home to You?”

“The others will hear a whooshing sound, that is all, for they cannot hear My voice or My trumpet as My children can. (Matthew 24:40–41) In one instant My children will be taken up and the world will be cast into gross darkness. (Jeremiah 13:16) Then shall My wrath fall upon those left behind in terrible ways for they have denied Me, they know not My ways nor My Name. Nay, My children shall not be left behind to suffer My wrath in that time for Jesus bore My wrath for you, but not for wicked unbelievers.

A great and terrible day is coming in the earth. There shall be great confusion and rioting in that time for those left behind will not know what to believe and will panic. They shall cry to Me but I shall not hear them for I know them not, for they have already made their path and chosen the way they shall live it and My time of grace upon men will have ended.

The Beast shall arise upon the earth and a terrible time will be, such as nothing your mind could ever comprehend for it is truly beyond the comprehension of man to be given over into the hands of Satan himself and not die! But My children shall not see that day for they will be here with Me in Heaven.

The Rapture will indeed happen in the blink of an eye as My Word says, one second two will be working together in a field and the next second one will be gone and no one left on earth will know why. Their minds too shall I darken in those days. The gross darkness you saw in your spirit (a vision I had had in January during worship of a large dark blanket descending towards earth - really eerie – in my spirit I immediately thought gross darkness) will come and they will have eyes that do not see and ears that do not hear.

They will blindly follow the anti-Christ to their eternal destruction because they have not known Me nor called upon My Name while there was still time.”

http://visionsandwordsfromonhigh.weebly.com