​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: best stud around!

Are you talking about john miller in Louisa? Gary Verling's buddy? Yep I got Sherri lyn and we got a special plan for her. If you are intersted it may be similar to the dylan x sissy. We may be taking her out West to Miami. I am sure you can figure this one out!!lol Let me know if you are interested. You don't miss a trick Prez!!!

Fran
804-572-5552

Mr. President

I forgot. My Dylan GYP is going West to see your new friend. Then when she gets back she is going to a old friend of yours in New Bern who has a wonderful breaking pen. Andy and Sandra said to tell you L.S says Hi. Small world ain't it.

Mrs. Nobody

Hill City is the best promoter since DON KING. Haha
Having the opportunity to not only run pups off of dylan but to also have run him also was great . Dylan is one of the most competitive field trial dogs i have ever had the chance to put in the back of my truck. He wasnt eat up with speed but he was fast enough. But boy he was tough and grity. You couldnt run the old man out of race. He seems to be putting the same toughness is his pups and boy they are placing. But i will finish on this when i try to breed dogs i breed to good litters not just one dog and that cross off renegade, in the end probally will go down as one of the best. Congrats clif on a another sire of the year and hill city call me.

PS Cinch, renee, Tologia creek Hollywood, Holliday, and i cant forget ole Patti.

JUSTIN-I GOT CINCH PUPS TOO!! 2 PUPS IN THE BREAKING PEN RIGHT NOW. THEY STARTED THE FIRST DAY!! YOU CAN'T BEAT A DOG THAT CHAMPIONED AT 4 YRS OLD IN PEN THAT IS AS TOUGH AS THEY COME- AS FAR AS THE TERRAINE-WEST VIRGINIA IS A TOUGH HUNT FOR A 4 YR OLD TO WIN!! CINCH CAN STEP AND MOVE A TRACK..

FRAN

is this dog tri color or what color is he

Ch East Coast Cinch is a Blanket back dog.

dylan is a reddish/brown bb with white chest and legs

YEAH WHAT HE SAID AND A BIG WIDE WHITE BLAZE ON HIS HEAD!! AND HE IS A ABOUT 24 1/2 INCHES BECAUSE HE IS THE SAME HEIGHT AS THE LAST GYP I BRED TO HIM!!

FRAN

1 2