​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: 3hr money hunt at Brookhaven

Sportsmans Paridise coyote Pen is nobodys home turf. So it is a nutral pen for everyone that plans to come. Have around 150 #s out now and pot getting bigger for top ten winners.

I need two numbers please thing about coming to see yall how far is it from Milton Fla to yall

Ray Penton your #s are 104,105 I really dont know how far it is but map Quest might tell you. Pen is about 10 miles from Brookhaven

can i get 133 or 333 and 178

HEEEY BOOBOOOOO I SEE SOME BIG NAME TREE HOUR HUNTERS COMING FROM ALL OVER THE SOUTH.THIS WILL BE A SHOOTOUT THATS FO SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!WONDER IF S.L.J.TIGERMAN WILL TRY HIS LUCK AT THIS 600 ACRE MISSISSIPPI PEN?PROBABLY NOT BECAUSE THESE JUDGES WILL BE SCORING EVERY DOG.KINFOLK JUDGES WONT BE HERE.YOU WILL EARN IT AT THIS ONE IF YOU GET YOR NAME CALLED .

Yes JR I have you down for 133,178 along with your other #s. Thanks

Yogi Im going to ask you nice as I can not to start no junk on here about this hunt. This hunt is for anyone who wants to come. This will be as honest hunt and the judges will do their best to score the hounds and we will do our best to get the top ten. Thanks

Thanks Mr Rogers for the numbers well said but you know thers one in every hunt

BTT

Mr rodger can I get three numbers please and is thier any open mornings to come run before the hunt thanks

MR Rodger can i get 2# to go whit my other two.THANKS

Hunter Joiner #s 173,174,175
Jeff B #s 176,177 Thanks
Yes Bobby Hatcher said call him any time to run mornings or nite.
Bobby Hatchers # 601-757-7200

We have the 160s #s out just a thought if this many show up this is going to put the 1st place hound 1500.00 2nd 1000.00 3rd 900.00 and on down so this is going to be a really nice pot to take home.So bring them good hounds and get you some money.

Tommy S. ur # 127 Thanks

If anyone wants any #s I will not be back on here til aug.6th. I am headed to Montana on vacation for 2 wks. You can leave message on home phone and I will return your call soon as I get home. Thanks

thanks mr. Roger

i need 2 numbers please

Delton Im in Montana right now and my book is at home.I will post your #s when I get home. Thanks Roger

bttR

Roger give me a call when u get back 318-789-1924

Roger put me down for 3 #s !!!!!! thanks

does anyone have a address or directions on how to get to pen

BIG BOY,north 55 from hammond to exit 42 in Brookhaven get off an take left.Go about 2 miles to stop sign.Take right (highway 550)& you'll pass through Lil town of Loyd Star an the pen is approx. 4 to 5 miles on your right.You will see the gate an the SPORTSMAN PARADISE SIGN.Hope this helps buddy.

2 numbers please got one ,small gyp if I can get a double didget and what ever for the other thanks

thanks willie d.

Tent H. your #s are 100,102,103
Kates your #s are 03,04
If anyone is not coming or not going to use yor #s please turn back in. I have several on a waiting list for 2 digits before they get 3 digits. Got in the 180s out so the pot is getting bigger. Payback 80%
If all show up 1st place will stay at 1500.00 we will move 2nd up to 1200.00 3rd to 1000.00 and down 10 places. This will be a huge pay back so bring a good hound and come get you some money.

NEEED 1#

Louis Webb your # is 109
Elton Lott your # is 108 Thanks

Jackie Summerall your # is 160 Thanks

need to turn my numbers in, wont be able to make it

Roger can I swap the 120 for the 113 Marcus just turned in thanks

Travis I put you down for the 113

747 Kennels your #s 122 142 179
Elton Lott 107 108
Steve Jones 05

Corey Eskew your #s are 123,124,125

Mr.Roger i need two numbers please

Delton Blount ur #s are 158,159

btt

MR. ROGER CAN YOU POST MY NUMBERS FOR ME.

Roy ur #s are 21,55,59,69,79,94,95,96,97. If you are not going to use all them let me know. Got some waiting for 2 digits before they get 3 digits. Thanks

OK what the dog count looking like now Mr Roger.Still looking forward to meet yall.

Right around 200 and got some waiting to get any 2 digit #s turned in before they have to use 3 digit. Everyone holding on to #s. So if all come 10 people going home with fat billfold. Talk is alot been going to pen running and having some really good running on red fox and coyotes. POT GETTING BIGGER. 80% payback If this many show up that puts 2nd place at 1300 and 3rd at 1000 dollars and on down 10 places

Can i get a address to the pen. Thanks

Not going to make it good luck to every one.

Turning my numbers in not going to be able to make it. Sure was looking forward to it.

mr roger can i get one more num please thanks

Big Boy u got 83

Is there any way I can get a small number got a really small gyp thanks

MR KNIGHT IT WOULD BE A BLESSING IF THE PEN OWNERS COULD SPRAY THE HOLDING PENS THE FLEAS ARE OF CONTROL. IM NOT TRYING TO BASH THE PEN GREAT PEN JUST TO MANY FLEAS THX

Just talked with Bobby (Pen Owner) he is going to spray kennels. Thanks for info but he is taking care of it

Mr rodger if their is any two didgets turned in I need two more thanks

1 2 3