MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 3hr Brookhaven Results

First off, I was not there.

But, to all the no name post, and all the cry babies, you are the problem with FOX HUNTING, period.

TO the ones that put the hunt on, I am sure you did the best you could.

TO the ones who judged I am sure you did the best you could.

TO all the ones who placed congradulations.

To all the no name post and cry babies, why don't you stay at home or take the *ss kicking and try to get better hounds.

TO the ones that put this hunt on don't let this message board get you down.

The ones that cry and no name post, they have never put on a hunt, never will, they have never judged and not planning on it, and you probably don't want them too, they don't know what a fox hound is anyway.

This mess above cause the people who put the hunt on, and the ones that judged, and those that placed to feel like you know what, but don't.

Cry babies, and no name post is something you will have to tolerate. And remember this, know one ever pleases everybody.

The more exposure anybody has the more critism they will take on, everytime.

Again, I was not there, but I do know what it is to put on a hunt, and what it is to judge hounds, and I also know what it is to win a hunt. All these take work. However, the thing I don't know is how to grip about some body elses hard work.

Why can't we just all gather up and have a field trial and enjoy hunting, if this keeps up there won't be any hunts to go to..........

True Grit,
Elmore County, AL
Jonathan Blakeley

You are right Mr. Roger worked hard and for can't get there in a big pen this one was 600 or so acres sne also placed 3rd at western derby in jena and can run a nanny as far as you want to go

Roger, I told Bobby and just did'nt get to see you after the hunt. Marcey and I enjoyed the hunt and meeting and talking with friends. This was a good honest hunt. People will talk jusst to hear their head roar.Thank you for hosting the hunt.

My post implied nothing about the judging or man that put the hunt on.My point was simply this,atop hound in a small pen where the GAme has to turn back might not cut it where thegame can run.Curtis I think your dog has proven itself sorry you didn't comprehend.congrats to all that placed.To Mr. Blakely,if you think my no name post is what's wrong with fox hunting then you need to find an old fox hunter and ask some questions about fox hunting ,the way it was

My post implied nothing about the judging or man that put the hunt on.My point was simply this,atop hound in a small pen where the GAme has to turn back might not cut it where thegame can run.Curtis I think your dog has proven itself sorry you didn't comprehend.congrats to all that placed.To Mr. Blakely,if you think my no name post is what's wrong with fox hunting then you need to find an old fox hunter and ask some questions about fox hunting ,the way it was

1 2