goes around.

remember those words.

Re: Lost triple s Mojo

What time?

Where?

It's called WITNESS. We have one

some of my dog hunting club members and myself would like to attend on the 21st But we need to know Where and What time thanks Greg

We know where now, but still do not know when
Thanks Greg

MEADVILLE COURTHOUSE DEC. 21ST @ 9 AM.IS HIS APPERANCE.

FOR THE NO NAMER U R RIGHT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND ITS COME BACK AROUND ON THE DOG KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!HAVE A GOOD DAY

im on your side. hope he loses his hunting license for life. then takes a beating.

NEED THE NUMBER TO THE ANIMAL RIGHTS PPL. THEY R GOING TO SET ANOTHER COURT DATE TOMORROW TO FORM A CASE AGAINST ME..I'M GOING TO EVERY SOURCE I HAVE SO BRING IT ON..

Sorry everybody drove all the way up to meadville to court and they said it wasn't today it is the 22 at 9:00 am again I'm sorry they are jerking us around post more later

The case has been continued we will let everybody know when they set the date

Will have it continued until it goes away!!

It cannot be continued until it goes away it is a criminal case

After the criminal trial, pursue him/them in civil court.

They will get it out of hunting season so less people are concerned!!!

THIS WILL NOT GO AWAY I'M IN FOR THE LONG HAUL SO PACK YOUR LUNCH.I HAVE LAWERS ALSO AND PPL IN HIGH PLACES TOO. I'M SURE CHANNEL 3 NEWS WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT ALL THIS. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS.

CIVIL COURT FO SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea Dummy go to court for civil damages!!First you have to prove what that ****eater was worth and I am sure the IRS would love to kow how much money you make off a foxdog!! I will be watching so I can send everything to the IRS and they can start taxing these money hunts and foxpens!!All this under the table stuff needs to be taxed!!! You hunters haul these trashy coyotes into our counties and we have a problem that we did not have 10 years ago!!When I get back home I will put poison out on my property inside the forrest!!!!!

sounds like FEDS is skeered

Keep it up sport
you'll get yours too.

Re: sounds like FEDS is skeered

Yall make sure you get feds ip adresss so you know who he is so when he starts you want have to look far. Tripple S hold it to them dont let up. Glad you are doing this

Hey FEDS you have to be the biggest douche bag in the history of the world. I'm glad your no where near my area (because you refer to your ground as a forest) I would make it a point to make your life miserable. It's very easy to put a price tag on a dog. stud fees are $150 a piece and a good dog could breed 100 gyps in a lifetime. The same thing with a gyp. Anyway that's not the point, my guess is your a nobody. You can't even post a name (by the way smart guy they can get your IP address anyway).
Jason

1oo x $150 yea I will bet the IRS would like the taxes off that!!Watch what you say you are giving the enemy strength!!!Hit them blind sided triple s!!!!

Mr. Fed your brilliant you know nothing the coyotes in the pen come from your state. The pens or the reason coyotes numbers or where they are at and not higher. Keep killing dogs and you will get yours to. We didn't break any laws. Your an idiot I love it keep talking. Thanks for all the support and we are sticking to our guns and taking this case all the way so thanks again to everyone

Real smart I don't know how that's giving them strength???? I'm saying in a dogs life that's what they are capable of, not that they are currently doing that. Those numbers were just pulled out of the air. At some point you have to put a value on the dog, and that figure wouldn't be profit and that's what the irs is into. If you were real smart you would post your name. I guess I would have more respect for what your saying anyway if you a person.

The no namers are cowards that is why they choose not to put there name. No one will ever take them serious unless they man up and put there real name on here and start acting like men. Thanks small for the support. If we don't pay attention to the no namers maybe they will go away. I dout it but it's worth a try insteadof sinking down to them. Stand up for what we believe in. RUNNING OUR HOUNDS.

TO THE NO NAMER (FED) I KNOW WHO U R AND I'M COMING TO GET U!!

SKIPPER LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO IT IS AND BLACKBALL HIS AZZ

BTT

WHAT HAPPENED???

A still hunter decided he didn't like our dog running deer so he shot him and took the tracking collar off and put the dog and the collar in the homichitto river. That about sums it up

I'VE CALLED AND CALLED AND CALLED THE WONDERFUL COURT SERVICES IN MEADVILLE AND CAN'T SEEM TO GET ANYWHERE.THEY STILL HAVEN'T SET A COURT DATE AND NO ONE WANTS TO TALK R TELL ME ANYTHING. SO MAYBE IF EVERYONE SEES THIS AND COULD TAKE A MIN. TO MAKE A CALL TO THE COURTHOUSE WE AS A GROUP CAN GET THE BALL ROLLING..# 1-601-384-2002..THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS GET THE MEDIA AND WHO EVER ELSE I CAN INVOLVED BUT THAT WILL B MY NEXT STEP.I WILL NOT LET THIS REST BUT EVERYONE WANTS TO SAY WHAT THEY CAN DO AND R GOING TO DO AND U NEVER SEE ANY ACTIONS. PLEASE DOG HUNTERS SAVE YOUR SPORT DON'T LAY DOWN AND LET A DOG KILLER GET AWAY WITH THIS.FOR THE NO NAMES POST YOUR BS I WILL C U IN COURT....

Skipper have you contacted the Missisippi Dog Hunter's ASS. there president Mark Morrission is a attorney, but give this guy a call Matthew Scott 228-209-0631 he should be able to help you tell him whats going on & that you know me.

TRENT I CALLED MARK D. MORRISON AND HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS AND ACTED LIKE HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT IT..MAYBE PPL NEED TO CALL HIM AND RATTLE HIS CAGE SOME AS A PRESIDENT U WOULD THINK HE WOULD GET INVOLVED.R WE AS DOG HUNTERS NEED TO LOOK AT WHOS OVER THE DOG HUNTING ASS.I'VE HAD VERY FEW PPL HELP WITH ANYTHING BUT I HAVE MADE SOME CALLS AND THINGS IN MEADVILLE MAY START PICKING UP..EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL THE NUMBER AND FLOOD THERE PHONES AND LET THEM KNOW WE WILL STAND TOGETHER UNTIL THE END.

Skipper just made the call NOT VERRY FRIENDLY PEOPLE

How is the Case Styled*,so we will know which one to inquire about? *= Vs-Vs?

This is a criminal case. The COURT DATE IS SET FOR APRIL 5 at 9:00 am. Please everyone keep calling and please come show your support. They are trying to wash it under the table but if we all stand together they can't and that is what it is going to take everyone calling and doing what they can with who they know. Thanks Triple S Kennels. Also Mr. Bob Kelly can you please call Skipper (985)969-1964or me(985)969-5768 please thanks.

Until it goes away!!!!

CONTINUED U R ONE IGNORANT SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have seen bigger and worst crimes be continued until they go away!!!

hope you win this.

Have you ever seen a felony case be continued till it goes away because this is what this is a felony case

Btt

i hope everything comes out on your side triple s, but i was in law enforcement for several years and unfortunately i saw several felony cases (all drug or theft related) continued until they were dismissed! civil court may be your best option. again good luck and i"ll be praying for you.

Phillip is Correct!! ALL States have a Limitation for Prosecution of Misd. and Felony Cases,which varies State to State. IF the State request a Postponement or reset Make Sure it is "For Good Cause" and if the Defense Request it Make Sure all Dead Time is Charged to them. IF you intend to follow up in Civil Court,if the Deft is found Guilty,I would suggest that you Authorize your Atty to work in concert w/the Prosecuting Atty's.Office.

What we hear is they have changed DA to someone in his family what can we do about this

OVC Victim Assistance for Mississippi
601-987-4990 (telephone)
601-987-4154 (FAX)

MS Attorney General's Office
Walter Sillers Building
550 High Street, Suite 1200
Jackson, MS 39201
Telephone: 601-359-3680

Mississippi
Ethics Commission
Promoting Integrity in Mississippi's State and Local Governments

Tom Hood, Executive Director

Physical Address
660 North Street, Suite 100-C
Jackson, MS 39202
Postal Mailing
P.O. Box 22746
Jackson, MS 39225-2746
info@ethics.state.ms.us

Telephone: (601) 359-1285
Facsimile: (601) 359-1292

THANKS.. I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE TODAY. ETHICS BOARD IS NEXT THEN ON TO WLBT CHANNEL 3 AND FOX NEWS 40.ALSO THE LATEST NEWS IS HE IS GOING TO COUNTER SUE ME FOR PAIN AND SUFFERING...LMAO...I'M HERE TO STAY FOR THE LONG HAUL..ANIMAL RIGHTS IS IN ALSO..

Hold it to him. Get the media, local news paper anything involed so they dont sweap it under the rug. Maybe you can get his hunting license taken for life. He is just bluffing about sueing hoping you will drop it.

BTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTT

1 2 3