​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: FIRST ANNUAL MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAP. 2 CLASS PUPPY HUNT

who cares who wins its gonna be a great hunt for an even greater cause!but if you must be scared to put your dog in just come donate.if you cant donate money donate your time and help jo jo judge.

BTT

I heard red rock is the dog to beat.

IF EVERY ONE WERE RUNNING THERE DOGS LIKE BIG BOY AND RANDELL HAVE BEEN THEY MIGHT GET THEIR NAME CALLED OUT KEEP IT UP GUYS!!

WORD ON THE STREET IS red rock was having to wear goggles the other day while running with PURVIS.GOOD LUCK TO ALL .LOL G.MINOR

It's so hard being the best that came through this state in the past couple years I have a big target on my chest but I have been known to handle the pressure be careful what you wish for cause I am the real deal . If ya smellllll what the ROCK is cooking 😉

Address to a house about a quarter of a mile past my pen is 21595 Hwy 442 Holden, La. My pen is just east of this address. Sign at road that says Holden North Fox Pen. Can see camp from highway. Very easy to find.

If you have numbers that you are not going to use, please turn them in. I have about 80 numbers out in young class right now and a little over 60 out in old. Looking to be a good hunt. Will definitely have good food, good friends and lots of things to buy. Will also be a special presentation that your not gonna want to miss!

Hey JoJo i dont believe i ever met you,with you putting on a hunt like this one it shows you have a big heart,an a good person,dont let that punk get to you.Im leaving Biloxi Friday night gonna get a motel an see u at the pen Saturday morning.MR.Fred Walker can help you find out where this guy is located see you Saturday morning.

Hey JoJo i dont think we ever met,dont let that punk get to you,with you putting on a hunt like this one shows you have a big heart,an a good person.Friday night im gonna be leaving Biloxi around 9:oo p.m. gonna get a motel to stay in nearest to your pen,see you Saturday morning,if u wanna find out who that punk is MR.Fred Walker can help you with that,see you Saturday morning.

JOJO i would like to donate 10 dogs running at ISLAND CREEK FOX PEN .GOOD LUCK TO ALL.23 ANNIVERSARY SATURDAY not going to make it.Watch out for the CRIMSON TIDE,THE ROCK,AND THE FREAK SHOW.Going to be a good one. G.MINOR

Thanks Mr. Ronnie. Looking forward to meeting you. I try not to let ignorance get to me most of the time, but sometimes they just stepping on that last nerve. Lol. This ministry I'd absolutely life changing to be a part of. I'm looking forward to deer season this year as it is definitely going to be our biggest and best year yet. Thanks to everyone for supporting it.

Thanks for the donation Mr. Greg. Congratulations on your anniversary too. Mine is on the 6th. Only 3 years, so I still got a bunch to go to catch up to 23! Thanks again for the donation.

Jo Jo can't make it sorry.

Jo jo need to turn my numbers in except for #110. And also i swapped tick so now he has number 7 and he gave me 5.

1 2