1 2
Author
Comment
Re: All Age Hunt,Georgiana, Alabama

Who got the heat?
Any predictions.
All this scratch talk crap.
What is going on.
Every body must be just wondering if there dogs will finish & not get scratched.
Nobody wants to talk about who might be running the yote & not be worrying about the scratching.

Let's hear it.
Top 10.Any ideas?

It was a great hunt today. Congratulations to Cory Lashley on the win.

OUTSTANDING HUNT & THE RUNNING WALL TO WALL.

CONGRATS COREY ON YOUR WIN.YOU HAVE ONE FINE HOUND.

Re: All Age Hunt,Georgiana, Alabama (Results)

1st place hound #57 with 1125 points (Cory Lashley) 2nd place hound #99 with 1090 points(Triple P Kennels) Sandy (Woods Luke X Desotos Cricket) 3rd place hound #96 with 960 points (Triple P Kennels) Dixie (Cherry Dixon Smiley X Cherry Dixon Josie) 4th place hound #00 with 830 points (Jimmy Nipper) VooDoo 5th place hound #4 with 810 points (Cody Edmondson) Cur 6th place hound #3 with 810 points, time broke tie (Jerry Coleman) Copper 7th place hound #95 with 795 points (Triple P Kennels) Ely (Fayords Luke X Scotts Gypsy II) 8th place hound #97 with 775 points (Triple P Kennels) Ron (South Bryan Simon X South Bryan Quick Lips) 9th place hound #37 with 625 points (Ino July Kennels) Wrangler 10th place hound #2 with 605 points (Cody Edmondson) Sally I would like to congradulate all who placed and Cory on his first win. I would like to thank all the judges for helping us with this hunt, you people worked hard with 19000 points scored in this hunt, again I greatly appreciated the help. I would also like to thank all the hunters who came out to support this hunt. Saw lots of classy hounds and houndsmen. Thanks again.

MR.KEN,THANKS FOR PUTTING ON SUCH A FINE HUNT.YOU DO A OUTSTANDING JOB.WISH THEY WERE ALL AS GOOD AS YOURS.YOU HAVE A GREAT FOX PEN & HOPE & PRAY THINGS CHANGE & YOU CAN KEEP THE PEN,IT'S IN THE TOP 5 PENS WE HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT PLACED & ONE MORE THING,I THINK EVERY HUNT SHOULD DO THERE SCORES JUST LIKE YA'LL DID.THE WAY YOU DID THE SCORES,IT DON'T GET NO BETTER THAN THAT.

THANKS & GOOD LUCK

9th place hound belongs to Alfred Jones of Crimson July Kennels.

Congrads to Jerry Coleman for placeing Copper out Ch.Killam Hills Kracker and Killam Hills Happy

Congrat's cory, I hope this just the first many more to come.;uly's rule

Had a really good hunt, there was some good dogs there, thanks everyone for congratulating me.Congratulations to everyone one that placed.i had a great time. and mr. rodney you are exactly right i wouldnt want anything but them. t-bo has really came along here the last 3 or 4 months i really like him. Thanks everyone again i had a great time.

1 2