​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Buckville may never be the same

Mr.LA.Hunter you are right we have a paradise to have a field trial not many places like ours left. And everybody should enjoy it because one day we may not be able to have an outside field trial so if i fueled the fire i apoligize but all i want to do is go and have a good time doing what we love to do. S.R.

Explosion Kennel you r a mouthy raskle, scratch u for babble........ U barkin out of place an don't know where the race is. now STIR YOUR POT IF YOU want in.

LORDY LORDY I AM OUT I WAS JUST SPEAKING THE FACTS

Explosion you are right some people want to find everything negative and whine about it instead of being positive and enjoying the sport we all love. S.R.

I think we have beat this post to death and time to move on to a new post. We have a Good Area to Hunt and we have dedicated Judges with many giving up a days pay or a days vacation to judge. We all owe them a big Thanks. I call judges about races on the radio and will continue to do so because I see there is no harm in getting judges on dogs that have left the cast area. I also ask other Board members and the cannot remember a rule about hunters calling judges about races and it is not in Lake Ouachita Minutes. I will continue to call when I find a pack of dogs that have left the cast area and no judges are there do they not deserve to be judged. If it only takes 3 people to complain to get a rule invoked then let me be the first to complain about all this B.S. on the Computer.

This is stupid. This may be why Young Hunters are not coming to our hunts or getting in the walker dog business. Everybody is a CRYBABY when they don't win. I called for judges and it didn't help me because I never saw one of my dogs. I don't go to field trails to sat around and b.s., I go to watch good dogs run. If I pull up on a GREAT race I'm calling for judges. Everyone complains the judges gather up on one pack, so we should help them find another race. When I go to field trail I go to win and to beat the best and I'm not going to socialize during the hunt. I want to see dogs that are running hard scored BOTTOMLINE. If it wasn't for my little Sister and my Dad I would never go to another Field Trail.

Ryan when your on top of your game people will always come up with acussations rumors and lies I guess its just human nature for jealousy to get the best of people and the first thing they do is try and tear you down they cant realize that their hounds may not be as good as they thought they were so Ryan just tell them to go hell and kick their asses worse next time but dont let the jealous sap suckers stop you from feild trailing or having fun so all you non-believers and people that are hollering about this cheating crap can kiss mine ryans and all the judges that came to help judge at Garland County white ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred or Bryan could you delete this whole post it has gotten out of hand thanks Sam Robertson.

Rowton, U must b bipolar, 1 min. ur askn everyone to get along, 1 min. ur wantin to whoop somebodys azz, 1min. ur just goin to support the hunt and have fun,the next min. ur bringn tha wrath, 1 min. ur recalln past hunts w/ family, the next min. ur wantn everybody to kiss ur azz, make up your mind u mad or not. Just worried about your mental well being thats all.

No I am not bipolar and Sam is right this post needs to be deleted

David give me a call when you get a chance. S.R.

i agree with ryan here..i like to go see the hounds run and try and pick me one out that i like and try to buy it...like last spring when the dog skinny one the derby i had no clue he would even place i just loved the way he could run a deer..i saw him on the front 6 different crossings and no judge in sight..i bought him before the hunt was over..and yes Sam yall do a great job at these hutns..

Sam if its about the gyp I am going to run by there Monday morning since I will be working in that area

U wouldn't need this post deleted if u would watch ur mouth to begin with. rowton- grow up and deal with it.

Booker I wouldnt have to watch my mouth if it wasnt for smart mouth jerks like you

1 2 3