​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: WORM'S HEALTHCARE PROGRAM

that is the way it works today. if you don't want ins. you opt out.
how about if you don't want to pay everyone elses ins. in the country you sign an affidavit and opt out of sending your hard earned money to help those who don't want to work?

graig thats a stupid th ing to say about unions or labor as i am a union laborer and **** proud if for some reason you think you can get it done better let me know, you pay workmans comp so you dont get sued, thats where i am proud because i go to work for a good honest wage not no ratttttt wage i can have insurance, annunity and a pension to retire on so how much mr. Watts do you take home on your men . This topic should be about healthcare mr.watts not bashing ones trade or union im almost sorry you didnt take interest in a union when you where younger, im not going to set here and tell you unions are the best they have had there negatives but till then i will have to pay for healthcare for you maybe and your workers family??? thanks steve 309 712 4579

Mr. Ray, hope one day we will meet. And thanks for the compliment's. The saying goes, YOU'VE GOT TO BELIEVE IN SOMETHING , OR YOU'LL FALL FOR ANYTHING. And if I am wrong I will admit I was wrong. Like I said before, we agree on just about everything we have talked about, it's just how we get there is what we don't agree on. Thank God for Democracy. Your friend, WORM. And I said 2 time's that I would not post anymore also. I lied.

Not to smart, I'm proud of your sister being able to do that, we really need alot more folk's like her to step up and do what's right. I told a story in an earlier post about my daughter, See if you might be able to figure how many Life time's it would take me to have paid for her medicalcare. Now I make over $25 dollor's a hour, not counting my benefit's, THANK"S TO UNION I BELONG TO. And don't forget I don't have a problem at all when the goverment takes money from my check to help people like myself. I thank God I can. And one thing to think about and fact check if you would like, the doctor's told us 8 out of 1000 babies are born with the Cogeneital heart disease. And I will bet you know someone who was born with this. I do not know what the cost was for all of her care, but she had been dead for 4 years before I paid off our part. Medicade paid the majority.

Pound Puppy it has happened twice, 1947 and 2007. And I agree with the opt out, but hospital's would get sued if they denied anyone healthcare. Would you want a friend of your's to be denied care because he did not have insurance or could not pay the bill. He could possibly die before they found out if he could pay for it.

Steve, all I've got to say is, YOUR THE MAN.

MR. LOVELESS I WAS RAISED IN A UNION FAMILY,THEY WOULDNT TAKE A JOB NON UNION FOR THIRTY PLUS YEARS BUT THAT ALL CHANGED WHEN THE UNION LEADERS STARTED SELLING THEM OUT.AND I NEVER SAID ALL UNION LABOR WAS SORRY I SAID THE UNION LABOR AT G P PORT HUDSON WAS SORRY AND IT IS.IF YOU DONT THINK IM TELLING THE TRUTH I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE AND SHOW YOU.

WORM, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TWICE? CLINTON HAD THE MAJORITY UNTIL THE REPUBLICANS GAINED CONTROL IN THE 94 ELECTIONS. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO LOOK IT UP RIGHT NOW BUT I THINK L. B. JOHNSON, CARTER AND JFK ALL HAD THE DEMOCRAT MAJORITY.
REGARDING A FRIEND BEING DENIED HEALTHCARE, NO I WOULD NOT WANT THAT AND HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT WITH THE SYSTEM THAT I GREW UP WITH. NOW WITH THE OBAMA SYSTEM I AM AFRAID THAT I WILL LIVE TO SEE THE DAY!

I really dont know much about this stuff but could you guys just say you agree with Pound Puppy, and say he is right. the reason is he is just getting over the election and is just now getting back on this board.so lets try to get him back to his old self. in all honesty he is a very funny guy,,,,Thanks

Worm, why is there only a "surplus" when a dem. is in office and a deficit when a rep. is in office? Look about ten posts up. Where in God's green earth was there a surplus when Clinton was in office. First of all a big part of the problem today stems from Carter's, Clinton's and other dems. policies. Look at the housing collapse. Demo. policy forced banks into to lending money to sub prime borrowers (for sake of argument we'll just call 'em your people). Remember, you said you got to spend money to make money. This spending led to a housing boom. The only thing is in this fairyland dream world that the dems. live in came crashing down. Spend money to make money, right. Next you'll blame it on the big bad banks for charging high interest rates. It called capitalism. Big risks, big rewards, it's what has made this country work for 200 yrs. My last argument here will be this. What will motivate people to strive for greatness when they know there will be no reward? I lied, name one thing that the government has a hand in that isn't totally f'd up. If government health care is so great why aren't people lined up outside VA hospitals wanting this great care that the government offers. They maybe lined up but that's only because gov't beauracracy has slowed admissions to a stand still. Wake the hell up.

P.S. Ted Nugent for President!! Kill it and grill it!1

Pound Puppy, I was talking about complete control, not the majority. And the reason you have never seen emergency care denied at a hospital is because it is the Law, and you will never see it denied. You, me and every other taxpayer and insurance holder is paying for it right now. If we have to support the healthy people that don't think they will ever get sick, and go to the hospital get care then don't make enough money to pay the bill, why can't they pay a little of the bill. I agree with you 100% that a person can opt out of buying insurance, if they can prove they can pay out of the pocket for it, (INSURANCE), and if they CAN BE DENIED care when they get in a wreck or get cancer or some other catostrophic illness, so I don't have to pay for it.

towerdog, I believe I will let you call around or do a little research to answer your first question. And I don't know for sure but I don't think the goverment went around and held a gun to the heads of these bank's and made them give people loans that they knew could not pay them back. They did give them insentive's to loan the money to people with lower income. But did that mean give them a loan for a $500,000 home when they could only afford a $200,000 home. Or did some bank's let greed set in and say if we give these people these loans, then they pay 2 or 3 years we can get the home back and resell it and make more money. When this started had the system not been abused it would have worked like it was supposed to do.

It amazes me when the goverment starts a program to help everybody and big business get's in and make's some bad decision's (CEO's), and the company goes bankrupt everybody blames the Goverment. Is it a sin to punish big business for mistake's. If we lived in a perfect honest world we would not have to have this descussion but we don't. Has it got to be the person with the most money always win's?
Example, Sorry BIRD but I've got to do it, in the begining of this post I ask Bird if he had 2 oilwells, running one he would get $80 a barrel or hire another crew and run both to produce more oil to help the price of gasoline go down, but he would not make but $40 dollor's a barrel. He said he would run both of them. Know reading all of his other post what do you think he would really do. Now think about it and tell yourself and me the truth. Remember me and Bird are friend's, I know him pretty good, maybe he and some of his other friend's may comment. And he is a Republican.

Now, I wil not lie again, I am tired of teaching history, this is my last post on this post.

P.S. I Have enjoyed this, God Bless All, and don't forget to vote democrat

Worm, you still haven't answered my last two questions. What is the gov't involved in that isn't totally screwed up and why aren't people lined up for gov't healthcare outside the VA's? Hmmmmm, it must be because it is sub par medicine. My niece's fiance had the exact surgery that my nephew had. Her fiance went to the VA and first they were trying to operate on the wrong leg and then they repaired the wrong ligament and he's got a 8in. scar down his knee. My nephew went to a private surgeon and has 1/2" scar and oh yeah they had the right knee and right ligament. I believe there's plenty room for improvement in the private sector I just don't think the gov't is the answer. But it's a moot point since your President broke the law and instituted his program anyway.

Impeach Obama he broke his oath to uphold the Constitution of the U.S.

Worm, I am talking about complete control too!
the best thing that I read in your last post is that you won't lie again!! that is good news, now that you have committed to getting out of the democrat party which party will you join.....the rep. or liberatarian???

this just keeps getting better

I'm still waiting to hear Worm say, "all hail Obama"

And then there was silence. Still no response huh?

?????

Hes probably busy studing his koran

1 2 3