​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Camp Shelby outside hunt

Practice starts 3 nights a week till the hunt tonight!!! Yaw ready?????

I would like to get three numbers thanks

How many numbers are out? What big timers are going to be there? Whos going to be hard to beat?

Scott if his dogs dont leave to quick

Got the truck gased up water on ice an waiting on dark!! Going to be a good night of practice!!

Im going tomorrow night to practice. Anybody is welcome. I would love to see what your feeding.

bull-167,168,169. they are about 325 numbers out as of now

Thanks Clayton never been to the hunt but I think after running.three nights a week these these plugs or getting right.

With that much practice an that much heat that is pose to be there I sure hope there is some rain the night before! If not there its going to be a dust storm!! Hope to see everyone there it was a great hunt last year!!

Whats the prizes for the bench show? An how do we get signed up to be in it? Thanks!!

must be entered in the hunt and dog feed will be given out for the prizes

btt

Man we must have them local boys scared there sure ant no more trash talking going on! Come on boys whats wrong???

THEY LETTING THE DOGS DO THE TALKING. SURE HAD SOME GOOD RUNNING LAST NIGHT. SEEN A COUPLE PROSPECTS.

Hey if anybody has number 05,15,25,45 and is not using them will you please call me 6014089979.thank you.

Last week of practice boys should be a sure fine 3 hour shoot out!!! Now whos it going to be lets hear some names???

CLAYTON SURE HAS A WHITE GYP THAT RUNS PRETTY GOOD AND LOOKS LIKE SHE IS BREAKING IN HALF WHEN SHE HUNTS THEM DITCH BANKS. WATCHED HER TWICE THIS MONTH. ART DAVIS HAS A COUPLE NICE ONES ALSO.

lookout! some from far off is gonna make the trip to the bigun! glad im judging. looks like this will be interesting. will be there first time to experience "BIG BALDY" cannot wait

Come from ner or come from far they going home with a big ole scar!!!!! Lets get it on!!!

WHO'S GOING TO BE IN TOP TEN. BETTING $ STAYS HOME THIS YEAR.

It is going to a good hard running track running dog that is in the right spot at the right time for 3 hours. Pen dogs that are used to cuttting an swinging will be padding down the roads in this one. so all big mighty pen dog owners stay home cause the roads are hard enough now as it is!!!!!!

Need to turn my numbers in. Will be working 7 12's.

Whiskey Creek Kennels.
Is their anyway I can swap you a 65, 66, 83, or 86 for your #24. I have it dyed on a white dog. If not that's fine, just let me know if you can.

Sounds like somebody might be scared one of those big pen hunters might take their money, because if they wasn't I would invite everybody to bring their money and donate. I think you might get your doors blown back by one of those road running cutting old pen dogs this year hope to see you there, all donations are welcome.

btt

ANYONE NOT COMIN AND STILL HAVE NUMBERS GIVE ME A CALL. I NEED A FEW MORE NUMBERS. THANKS
228-297-3521

Time to see what you feeding come Sat morning. Looks like nice weather an should be lots of GREAT running so yaw come on!!

We are coming to have a little fun this Saturday and enjoy some good running and great fellowship. Practice is over its time to pay the winners.I bet alot of the guys don't show up. What you think? Who you think will be the top ten? Its going to be good.Scott Shows will be the one to beat,Daniel Seymour in the top five. Then a toss up from there anybody game.Good Luck to all.

Seymour is the one to beat this year. No doubt. Let's go racing boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It be that Wiskey Creek fellow from all the practice i see he said he had an seymour an a few other ones! Now thats just bassed on what i have seen from postings on here! Lets have fun an run something!!!!!! Ready for Sat!!

Will be taking entries Friday night and Saturday mourning until 5:45 and roll call will be at 6:15 at cast location.

YALL HAVENT BEEN RUNNING WITH US I SEE. ME AND SLIM JUST GONNA GIVE SOME YOUNG DOGS A LIL EXPERIENCE. WE ALL FOR THE GOOD TIME!

Seymour, how does it feel to be the hometown favorite? Pressure is on. Kinda Like Brett Favre playing in the Super Dome, you remember that game about 3 years ago. I forget what the outcome was, lol.

I hear through the grapevine that a different Seymour is the one that has the power. 50+ years of fox hunting he told me he has the best pack of hounds he's ever fed. I'm kinda anxious to see if he's telling the truth. could sure use one if he's willing to sell. Mafia aint hitting on much these days.

Ready to see all you boys and girls that will be there, expecting a great turnout and one heck of a good time.

Semour dont be telling no story yall dont forget who yall been running with so u cant lie.

LOL YEAH THATS KINDA HOW I LOOK AT IT BIRD. I DONT THINK OLE BRET EVER GOT OVER THAT GAME.... HOMETOWN BEAT HIM TO HIS KNEES. ITS A 3 HOUR OUTSIDE HUNT. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.

CLAYTON, ITS THAT WHITE DOG FEED BAG FROM ELLISVILLE THAT DOES IT. ITS A MYSTERY OF WHAT FEED IT REALLY IS BUT IT WORKS MIRACLES. TREED A COON THE OTHER NIGHT, HAD 3 SCALE THE PINE AND PUNCH OLE RING TAIL OUT TO THE REST OF THE PACK. MUST BE THE RESULTS OF THE STUFF THAT LOOKS LIKE 9 LIVES SEE YALL FRIDAY.

Need to turn my numbers in thanks.

Getting all dyed up today an ready to roll out!!!! Looks like it will be a fine hunt!!

Scott shows is the one to beat Seymour you have to take back seat, they say the old man in richton is coming also and he been getting his ready( Leslie Herring) so ya,ll watch for him

A MAN FROM HOLLY BLUFF IS MY PICK. COMIN OFF WINNING THE S&D IN GRENADA 2 WEEKS AGO. WONT BE THE FIRST TIME TAKIN THE BACK SEAT, PRACTICE! WE HAVE TOOK THE BACK MORE THAN THE FRONT FOR SURE.

I think Lisha is gonna be the one to beat those gator creek dogs always know how to run the right game or at least run the game right

Its going to be some young guns this year! They got em right!!

Who won the hunt

1 2 3