​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Lost triple s Mojo

let the criminal case get over with & the Louisiana Sportsmen's Alliance will be going after the guy in civil court to help Triple S kennels out , I met with are attorney Monday morning

Thanks Trent and everyone with Louisiana Sportsmen Alliance we are gonna need it. Boy I hope it all goes well and they do the right thing up there in Miss. We are going all out so hopefully this doesn't happen anymore. But I'm sure it will there is always another ******* to fill in the gap. I wish we could just hunt how we want to and be left alone

What ever happened they swept it under the rug.

Trent Hollingsworth
let the criminal case get over with & the Louisiana Sportsmen's Alliance will be going after the guy in civil court to help Triple S kennels out , I met with are attorney Monday morning

Why wouldn't the Mississippi Hunting Dog Association take it to civil court as opposed to a group from Louisiana? Seems like it would be something to run by all the paying members. They may not want their money being spent on another State's causes. Granted, everyone is fighting the same fight but LA has it's own issues to deal with. Issues that are about to show it's ugly head once again.

Guess Trent can do whatever he wants!! We could use all the money we have and can get to keep dog hunting in Louisiana!!!!

Facts are trent is the one that see's attorneys,pays them etc he goes to meetings while most are crying about them shuting hunting down at home on the couch.and i do agree with the one post to as why the miss clubs dont step up thats simple knowone has the balls to step up but soon as trent offers a hand some coward is going to cry????wtf and about funds probally never attended your hunts or even supports the lsa.good people do good deeds. Ps trent can we donate a box of tissues to no name crybaby

The LSA supports all dog hunting issues. It makes absolutely no difference what state it is in. If you have ever talked to any of these people that are trying to shut us down you would know why. They have an agenda and want to shut dog hunting down everywhere. A victory in La, Ark,SC,Virginia,etc is a victory for all dog hunting. The LSA is just trying to set an example on pulling everyone together to fight them when the next issue comes up. Individually we are more vulnerable but if we all pull together they can't beat us

Brian Guyotte
The LSA supports all dog hunting issues. It makes absolutely no difference what state it is in. If you have ever talked to any of these people that are trying to shut us down you would know why. They have an agenda and want to shut dog hunting down everywhere. A victory in La, Ark,SC,Virginia,etc is a victory for all dog hunting. The LSA is just trying to set an example on pulling everyone together to fight them when the next issue comes up. Individually we are more vulnerable but if we all pull together they can't beat us

According to the LSA website, they support all LA sportsmen, including those who don't dog hunt. Haven't quiet figured that one out yet.

The Mississippi dog ass. Is a joke!!

Well the money being spent out of state could help get a few elected officals on our side!! I do not care what happens outside of Louisiana!!!!

Whats the out come of this

David Moore
Whats the out come of this

I would think that no news is bad news in this case. Had there been a conviction I think we'd heard about it by now, assuming they tried the case.

There's another post on here talking about this case and says that they go to court in may.

1 2 3