Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Saline County

Thank you Mike, but I found a room.

Combines red cloud has got it won everybody else needs to go home he is in his prime and thay have got him ready

What is a predition? Something like an audition?

yall need to leave combine alone. I will team up with mr. Jackson and whoop somebodys ass

Word on the street is that Cody says he been running red cloud while Mikel been out of town but Mikel said he had to go buy some dogs cause Cody haven't ran them just few hours left to see who is telling the truth cause if he in shape he will win

I'll there tomorrow. My '75 ford quit on me on the side of I 30. U boys don't go anywhere, I'll be there to see u

Mr stanley u should have hiked up your skirt showed some leg and hitch hike to the hunt.Ha ca ca ca he he he!

Who is leading all age and who won and placed in derby? All this talking and no news!

Any Derby Results posted yet?

Mike, could a bunch of old hunters from south Illinois rent the Sheridan pen for a couple of days and one night? run probably 40 hounds? Any info would be helpful.

Derby speed and drive and all age speed and drive winners just loaded up and headed back to illinois

The Champ and true speed and drive winners headed to Umpire Arkansas!

After my Daddy’s passing I took his laptop home and stumbled across this site and Post. Was wondering if this hunt takes place every year and if these talkers would be there....

yes this hunt takes place every year starts tomorrow Feb 6 th 9 at T&T pen in Grapevine Ar

1 2 3