​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leaderboard Info/ PLEASE READ

Just to make things very clear and open to the Hunters and association Presidents /Sectaries /Directors about leaderboard for 2010.

In effort to keep an up to date Leaderboard and a even flow of hunts for the score keeper in the 2010 rules you will find that all COMPLETE RESULTS and LEADERBOARD FEES need be sent in within 30 days of the last day of running. Currently there are hunts that were ran in January that have not sent in leaderboard fees and are in danger of not being counted.

In 2009 and years past there were some hunts/ hunters /hounds that did not receive points due to leaderboard fees not being paid, hunts not advertising in hunters horn and results not being turned in. Some lost points due to failure to turn in combo winners, dual champions, classiest hounds, and best mouth.

My recommendations would be.

1. If you are in charge of a hunt send in your leaderboard fees to David Bailey EARLY for every hunt your association intends to have during the year. They can be paid as far in advance as you like. Then it is done no worry.

2. When sending in results make sure everything is complete. Make sure you put duals, combos, classiest hound, and best mouth. Entry numbers separated by Derby and AA are very important. Date hunt was ran, month ad was in the horn makes things much easier for us as well. If I were posting it I would also put the day I paid the leaderboard fees so dog owners wont worry about it. Make clear the name of the hunt when sending leaderboard fees and giving results because many hunts have similar names and some associations have multiple hunts.

3. Not required but for the interest of the dog owners and ease of knowing the hunt has been turned in I would recommend posting the results on the hunt result page on Masterfox. Then if a hunter sees a problem or something missing it will be found in time to make changes. There is 30 days after results are turned in to make changes to mistakes after that it is considered done.

4. If you are a dog owner. Keep a close watch on the hunts you attend and the results and push for things to be done correctly.

We understand that many feel that the 30 rule is not much time but it is not that hard. We intend for all hunts to be counted but for some it doesn't matter how long you give them they will wait until the last day or after.

Thank you,
Jerrod Vaupel
LEADERBOARD COMMITTEE

This was all written before some of the things that have been done today dealing with Masterfox. Fred will let us know dealing with entry. Thanks again.

Re: Leaderboard Info/ PLEASE READ

Under the index you will see four different forums---

MASTERFOX---

MASTERFOX ARCHIVES---

Field Trials, Graded 1-6---RESULTS ONLY---
4 days, 5 hours~~3 days, 5 hours~~2 days 8&7~~2 days, 5&5~~1 day, 8 hours---

Field Trials, NOT GRADED---RESULTS ONLY---
Puppy hunts and all one day trials less than 8 hours---

Please post your hunt results on Field Trials Forums---Include all information asked for by the LEADERBOARD---Hank Cranford is heading that up and he is doing a great job---Thank you Hank, Jerrod, David, Clif and all on the board---Now here is something different from what I had put in an earlier post where I asked that you do not list the number of entries---Well that request has been resented---

PLEASE LIST THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES in your post---You are welcome to put the same information, results etc. on the MASTERFOX Forum but please list it on the Field Trial Forums first---That makes it easier for the person compiling the LEADERBOARD information to do their job---

Re: Leaderboard Info/ PLEASE READ

ONLY your $25 Leaderboard fee goes to David Bailey.

Write what hunt it is for, on the "for" blank of the check.

Example: Top Gun Leaderboard , Futurity Leaderboard , etc.

Send to:

DAVID BAILEY
6746 OLD BEULAH RD
KENLY NC 27542