​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Post what foxdogs have helped with!!

STEVEN,YOU TOOK WORDS RITE OUT OF MY MOUTH.IT HAS PUT ALOT OF US IN GOOD DIRECTION.EVERYBODY NEEDS A HOBBY THAT'S AS CLEAN AS OURS.I'VE BEEN TO BED A MANY OF NIGHTS EARLY SO I COULD GET UP TO GO A HUNTING.I'LL BE GOING TO A FIELD TIAL IN A FEW WEEKS THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE A KID TO ENTER THE HOUNDS.I'LL BET ANY ANTI ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT THIS ONE HUNT WILL CHANGE MORE THAN ONE LITTLE KIDS LIFE FOREVER IN A POSITVE WAY FOR LIFE.NOBODY IS PERFECT,BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN OR BEEN AROUND BETTER PEOPLE IN MY LIFE THAN THE PEOPLE I'VE MET FOXHUNTING.THESE OPINIONATED FOLKS ARE ALWAYSGOING TO BE AROUND.WE LOVE TO HUNT & FELLOWSHIP & THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN BE THORN IN SOMEBODY'S SIDE.IN THIS BIG OLD NATION THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FREEDOM,THEY CAN'T FIND THEMSELVES THERE OWN HOBBY.THAT NEVER FAILS TO AMAZE ME.WOW!!!

Anybody ever thought about enlisting the help of Purina and other prominent dog food companies? If we lose, they lose something too. We may only be a percentage of the profit that the dog food companies make but if we go away, they will suffer some. We buy food by the pallets here in North Carolina. Dog food distributors and dealers alike need to help us in this fight. just my 2 cents.

La Man, I don't know who you are but I have a pen in the state and I can't get any rules and Reg's. However every one I talk to has differ rules and reg,s but nothing in writing, if you talk to ten people you have ten differ ways they want something done. If you by chance get something in writing please fax it to me at 337-462-1374 Thank You

PS: I don't think anyone will mine if you use your name

Richard, I am not sure that all states are the same, but MS has a application for fox/rabbit enclosed permit. It states rules and regulation. Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks is who we have to sent appication to and to have it renewed once a year. I got this knowledge orignaly from my local Game Warden. LA Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks in you region should have some information on enclosers.