Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALL AGE MONEY HUNT RICHLAND, GA APRIL 11

$40 PER DOG
$30 PER DOG PAYBACK
NUMBER OF PLACES TO BE PAID BACK DETERMINED BY NUMBER OF ENTRIES.
5 HR SPEED AND DRIVE

MASTER OF HOUNDS JUNIOR EDWARDS AND JUDGES WILL BE PROVIDED.

THE PEN IS FAIRLY THICK IN PLACES BUT HAS ALOT OF DEEP TRAILS SO THE DOGS CAN MOVE PRETTY GOOD.

FOR NUMBERS CALL STEPHEN COOPER: 334-415-8499
OR MORE INFO ON THE PEN CALL JUNIOR EDWARDS:334-202-7189

CORRECTED DATE APRIL 10

CORRECTED DATE APRIL 10

Re: CORRECTED DATE APRIL 10

BTT

HAVE GIVEN OUT ABOUT 25 NUMBERS SO FAR. STILL HAVE SOME REAL GOOD NUMBERS LEFT. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A FAST TRACK RUNNER, GET YOUR NUMBER NOW. THIS IS NOT A REAL HEADS UP OR CUTTING STYLE FOX PEN.

where is this pen at? south ga? is they gunna be limit on number of hounds?

Let'Em Stretch,

Jesse

HOW far from the panhandle of FLA.

Junior said that about 40 or 50 hounds would be plenty so I will probably give out 60 numbers. I have probably given out 40 so far. The pen is close to Ft. Benning from what I can remember which is west-central Georgia.
Hall of Fame Kennel
Coop

Raymond its 1 hour southeast of Columbus

Thankks for the bailout on that Mr. Billy. I have only been to the pen 2 times and didn't drive either of those.

Getting pretty close to the hunt, but will still give out a few more numbers if anyone is interested.

Hall of Fame Kennel
Stephen Cooper

COOP,ROBBIE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ME 2 #'S.DON;T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.IF YOU COULD GET ME THOSE & 2 MORE ,I'D APPRETIATE IT. 4 #'S TOTAL,THANKS!!!!!CALL ME.256-596-0046.

This is not a big name hunt, nor is it in a big name pen, but this is gonna be one tough s&d hunt. I know a lot of the people that have numbers and a lot of the hounds. If you get one in the top 10 in this one you have done something. If anyone else wants a challenge call and get numbers. Only a few more days until we find out who is the best.

Hall of Fame Kennel
Stephen Cooper