​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rodney Terrebonne Memorial

JEFF ALMAND

Feb 12, 2010 - 9:39AM QuoteReply Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

1st annual Rodney Terrebonne field trial will be April 8,9,and 10 at the Darlington Fox Pen in Greensburg La.This will be a two day derby hunt run under Master rules GTP.The entry fee will be 50.00/dog. We will run 5 hours/day.Free supper Friday night. All money paid back after expenses.Everyone come and lets make this a very special event for a truly special Gentleman that everyone admired.For numbers call Jeff Almand at 225-937-4669.The pen has been restocked with 115 yotes and 10 fox and is one of the finest running grounds you will find.
tuff e nuff kennels

Feb 12, 2010 - 10:40AM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

i would like to know where the pen is and how to get there!!
Website
JEFF ALMAND

Feb 12, 2010 - 11:08AM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

Pen is in Greensburg La. 30 miles NE of Baton Rouge
DAVID"SPANKY"MESSINA

Feb 12, 2010 - 11:17AM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

MR. JEFF COULD I HAVE FIVE NUMBERS THANKS.GOD BLESS HAND HAPPY HUNTING/RUNNING
Email
jeremy odum 2 j kennels

Feb 12, 2010 - 2:26PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

i would like 6 numbers please
HAM AND TAYLOR

Feb 12, 2010 - 3:37PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

HAM AND TAYLOR NEEDS 10 NUMBERS
JEFF ALMAND

Feb 12, 2010 - 4:43PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

Please call if you can because today I have access to the puter but not always.The numbers are going fast so if you have a PREFERENCE YOU NEED TO CALL
JEFF ALMAND

Feb 12, 2010 - 6:34PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

Jeremy your numbers are 28,38,58,67,68,98 Sorry about the eights but all the 2 digits that are left. If you want something different let me know
JEFF ALMAND

Feb 12, 2010 - 6:36PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

Ham and Taylor you have 80,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,and 48 Let me know if ok as this is all the 2 digits
j and m kennel

Feb 12, 2010 - 6:42PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

MR JEFF COULD I GET 3 NUMBERS
JEFF ALMAND

Feb 12, 2010 - 6:46PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

J&M Kennels your numbers are 102,103 and 104
DAVID"SPANKY"MESSINA

Feb 13, 2010 - 3:49PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

MMMMMMM MUST DON'T WANT ME TO GO. I WAS ON HERE BFORE THREE OTHERS AND I DON'T HAVE A NUMBER JUST PICKING JEFF .YOU MUST HAVE JUST MISSED ME ABOVE THEM BOYS. CAN I HAVE FIVE NUMBERS PLEASE GOD BLESS AND HAPPY HUNTING/RUNNING
Email
hunter

Feb 13, 2010 - 5:18PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

Spanky he knows you won't show up.
DAVID"SPANKY"MESSINA

Feb 13, 2010 - 7:54PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT HUNTER THIS IS SOOOO . FIRST OFF THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY HUNT IN DARLINGTON THAT I'VE GOT NUMBERS FOR THAT I EITHER TURNED THEM BACK IN BECAUSE OF WHATEVER REASON SOMETHING CAME UP AND I COULD NOT MAKE IT, OR I JUDGED THE HUNT,OR RUN IN IT. NOT SCARED TO PUT A NUMBER ON ONE. THE PRICE SOMETIMES MAY NOT BE RIGHT BUT NOT SCARED.I HAVE HAD GOOD LUCK THERE.AND THINK I HAVE A COUPLE THAT MIGHT BE WHAT IT TAKES TO GET MY NAME CALLED OUT AGAIN.GOD BLESS AND HAPPY HUNTING/RUNNING
Email
JEFF ALMAND

Feb 13, 2010 - 9:50PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

Spanky sorry I had put you down but had forgotten to post as I am getting older. You got your numbers in the exact order I recieved the post, they are 52,54,56,57,and 59.
JEFF ALMAND

Feb 14, 2010 - 12:50PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

BTT
Gene Coward

Feb 14, 2010 - 8:55PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

Jeff, Betty talked to Dale at Church this am and she excited about the hunt. She said she would like to attend.
Email
DAVID"SPANKY"MESSINA

Feb 15, 2010 - 10:17PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

thanks mr. jeff God bless and happy hunting/running
Email
THANK YOU JEFF

Feb 16, 2010 - 8:52AM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

Thanks Jeff for honoring a great hunter and man so many great hunters are forgotten hope hunters will make it a real success.I believe you picked a great place to have it from what i hear hunters saying i do not hunt no more to old.
JEFF ALMAND

Feb 17, 2010 - 6:40PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

BTT
KELLY VICARI

Feb 17, 2010 - 7:09PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

MR.JEFF HOW MANY NUMBERS YOU HAVE OUT SO FAR.
JEFF ALMAND

Feb 17, 2010 - 7:13PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

Have 140 out so far
Andy Tridico (Cutover Kennels)

Feb 17, 2010 - 10:04PM QuoteReply Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial Field Trial April 8,9,and 10

MR jeff 3 nunbers please thx andy

Re: Rodney Terrebonne Memorial

Could I get 3 numbers thanks

Jeff

We need 4 numbers please

ROCKIN C'S KENNEL
Richard Cogley

Andy you have 173,174,175

Ramie B you have 140,144,147

Rockin C you have 120,130,150,160,

Fellows if these are not what you want call me as I do not always have access to a puter. 225-937-4669.

btt

BBT.......

Will hounds be scored on deer at this hunt ????? That question has been ask to me ALOT the last couple days, well im not over the hunt but was told they WILL be scored on deer !!!!!!! If im wrong please tell me an i will stand corrected!!!!!!! TIC

I will talk with the MOH and get his feelings but I would say since the deer are getting back in there and there will most probably be deer ran that my thinking is that we should go ahead and score them.This is legal I think with the GTP Master rules and we should consider it.

TTT

Well as soon as you find out for sure Mr Jeff could you please let everyone know!!!!!! Some people like to hide an make excuses when things dont play out the way they think they should an this could be one of their excuses ..... This Memorial hunt is a special one to alot of us that was close to Mr Rodney an we hope that everyone has a great time an know what the running conditions are up front !!!!!!!! TIC

WELL IT IS OFFICIAL THEY WILL BE SCORING ON DEER PER MR JEFF ALMOND AN "MASTER OF HOUNDS BOB DORTHEY" ALSO MR JEFF WANTED ME TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT HE WILL BE TAKING ENTRIES AFTER 2:00 THIS AFTERNOON....

MOH- BOB DORTHEY
BENCH JUDGE - JOHNNY LEONARD
RINGMASTER - GENE COWART

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE TONITE OR TOMORROW !!!!!!!!

Talked to Dale (Rodney's wife) Last night and she will be there Saturday for Presentation of awards.

What's the road the the pens on

NO NAME NO ADDRESS IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 985-351-7010 MR ??