Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wanted pair of extremely fast outside gyps

I would prefer to be lemon and white or black and tan

Re: Wanted pair of extremely fast outside gyps

how much you want to pay for them? guess your great hounds let your big mouth down last weekend i still remember what you said about wanting to fight me and i cant wait ..............how big of boy are ya?

David I have a couple, they have placed, was not there this last weekend, only entered the 2 hounds because of the ball games. Call me tonight.

How fast can you afford to go?

The only difference in a $500.00 dog and a $200.00 dog is $300.00 some people can just get the $500.00 and most are not worth it!!! S.R.

I didn't say I had a fast dog or that I had one for sale. I just know there are some fast dogs to be had and they usually aren't cheap. I have dogs that are bred for speed I just never seem to get any. Didn't mean to step on any toes.

P.S. Happy Hunting and enjoy the ones you've got. That's what I try to do.

L and white placed 9th green hills, black and tan 4th circle t, bwt blanketback 9th garland fall. 3oo each no trade. 2 r derbys.

You didnt step on any toes i just made a statement on experiences i have had but to each his own happy hunting. S.R.

10-4 Sam. Everyone that knows me knows that I like 'em free or very cheap. I've won as much or more with a free gyp than I have with the ones I've bought. NOT that I've won much and I don't mind buying dogs, but I'm with you I don't think some are worth what people ask for 'em. Try 'em first before you buy.

Mr Coulter why dont you suck on a buzzard egg

Boy Mr Coulter, He told you !!!!!
DEREK LMAO !!!!

LMFFAO!!!!!

mr. johnny how old is bwt gyp you placed at garland county
thanks

coulter that was way funny there . Your reply that is, rowton call runt kidd he placed more than a few hounds last weekend at the garland hunt. And i bet he has what your looking for??

how old are you rotton?

Now everybody knows that mr coulter is just blowing smoke. You better be worried if you get his kennel partner rialed up.

I HAVE 2 GYPS THAT HARDLY SEE A PEN. THEY ARE VERY FAST. THEY HAVE PLACED IN 5 OUT OF 6 HUNTS THEY HAVE BEEN IN, WINNING 3. 19 MONTHS OLD BOTH ARE BWT ONE IS SPOTTED OTHER IS SADLEBACK.

how much im interested

yall shouldnt be so worried about gerade and chris......the only fighting they do is amongst themselves!!! chris uses sticks and gerade throws rocks.....good stuff really. david rotton (thats funny also), you are very easily stirred up, i can keep you goin for a very long time!!!

YOU COULDNT MELT GERADE AND CHRIS DOWN AND POUR THEM ON DAVID ROWTON!!!!!! HE IS SO TOUGH, EVERYWHERE HE GOES, TNT BY AC/DC IS MAGICALLY PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND!!!

/

call the hixons, im sure they have what you need!!!!!

where have the hixons been anyway???? havent heard from yall in a while.

The Lemon and white is 2 and half, top side lakehill's rusty, bottom kearby's champ, sire of miss brooklyn, she is a half breed. Bwt blanketback, is 1 and half, McMillan's Big Boy x McMillans Aloha, which is simon on bottom, Black and Tan, is out of Bratton Jackson x Ten Mile Moonbeam, Bonner's scooter and jackhammer breeding, her brother place 7th. All 3 of these have placed. 501 984-5225 after 4pm or after church tonight, or leave a number.

Would you make a deal on a pair of them.?

I will sell one, doesn't matter even if I don't, the Lo, and the Jr. National is on the outside, and 2 of these have placed in the pen to. I don't have but 7 runnin hounds, 10 pups, and 5 of them is ready to start, Mack brought 5 for me to train on the outside, so I got my hands full.

Black and Tan Jackson Sold.

David i have a pair of gyps i'd let you have. You can come watch them run. One is a young derby gyp that the garland county was her first hunt and she scored good i think she had around 150. The other one won 4th at the garland county last year and was in the top ten in the s/d at the arkansas state after two days and we couldn't get her back so she wasn't eligable the third.

Ryan when are you going to run them

Probably saturday night at toms and if not next week up here by the house.

Ok I will try to come one of those times

Big hixon said hes gettin ready to smoke him some bobby jarrod smackdown!

Big hixon said hes gettin ready to smoke him some bobby jarrod smackdown!

are you still looking for some fast outside gyps gyps mr. rowton?

IF YOU CAN'T TRY'EM BEFORE YOU BUY'EM OR ATLEAST SEE THEM RUN,THERE'S A PROBLEM OR A FAULT.I'VE LEARNED THIS THE HARD WAY!!!

Brandon not many people will let you try them but i agree with you. S.R.

Sam if you'd like to try one call me! I've got a gyp that can get gone on a nanny that I think you'd like. 501-467-0234