​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PUPPY HUNT!

WE WILL BE HAVING A PUPPY HUNT APRIL 3,2010 FOR PUPS APRIL 1ST AND AFTER WHICH WILL BE 12 MONTHS AND YOUNGER FOR NUMBERS CONTACT MIKE WHEAT 225 405 3907 ARE ADAM AVERETTE 225 200 1223!CALL AFTER 6PM PLEASE!

Re: PUPPY HUNT!

I FORGOT TO MENTION THE ENTRY WILL BE 40 DOLLARS A PUP AND WE WILL RUN 3 HOURS!

BTT

Whos coming to compete and who is bringing the heat,
I know the Thunders are locked cocked and ready to rock and you better bring your best stock, gonna be a really good hunt come join the fast hounds and some good food. Im putting my money on the Thunders.
Go Thunders! Cuz thats how country boyz roll.

where is this pen located?

IT IS BETWEEN BATON ROUGE AND HAMMOND AT SATSUMA EXIT IT IS ABOUT 3 MILES SOUTH OF INTERSTATE FOR MORE INFO CALL ME 225 405 3907

guess yall got start puttig them on to win one!!!! GET HOW U CAN!!!! HAHAHAHAH

All i can tell you ????? is load your poochies up and come get you sum if you even got any dogs proly jus on the site to talk noise.

WILL YALL SCRATCH PUPPYS FOR LAYING DOWN.IF SO YALL BETTER HAVE A TWO HOUR HUNT.

Well buddy since your just wondering a thunder can get it done in 2hrs. whats the since in running 3 I don't even own a thunder and can tell you that look at the stats they don't lie get you one and you won't have to get on here and hate since you got a big head to run load your leaf flippers up and go there.

NO BODY SAID ANY THING ABOUT THUNDERS,ITS THE TWO HOUR DOGS THAT QUIT.ARE YALL GOING TO SCRATCH ARE NOT.

I don't know havnt heard of many pup hunts where you scratch pups call the number at the top of the page and ask.

I say to finish first, first you must finish puppy hunt or whatever

NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO SCRATCH AND IT WILL BE THREE HOURS FOR 12 MONTHS AND UNDER ENTRY WILL BE $40.00 A PUP FOR NUMBERS CALL ME MIKE 225 405 3907 FINAL ANSWER!

So all i need is a dog that can score enough to win it in 2 hours and then come to the truck?

hey ? why would you want to load a belly flopper like t hat but i understand look at my thunders over there lying down huh? but its not your fault its the pen owners or the ones putting this hunt on because they wont scratch them floppers your packin come on. 3 hours is 3 hours who cares if your road runners score a bunch of slashing and diving points!!! good luck to the hounds that can make 3 hours

Since the old Crying range puppy hunts( when Tommy Palmer and Carl B.) had the pen there are not anymore true puppy hunts! All it is now is gambling , just money! You won one of those puppy hunts and you got your name and hounds picture on a billboard inside the pen ! That was when hunting was fun!!!

dont hate the players hate the game

Amen to the old Crying Range hunts!! I used to go to hunts there over 20 years ago and they were the best. Heck, we live over 200+ miles from the pen, but was always worth the trip. My picture used to be on those boards back in the day. You are right, those were the good ole days!!
P.S. - Tommy & Carl were two top notch guys and hunters!

Its not a game anymore! They run too old of puppies, there is more drugs gave to dogs than they have in a Pharmacy!! You can blame it on the Players !!!!

And when you beat the players at there own lil game, they make sure you are never invited again. Or they make arrangements that you'll never do it again.

Yea and you run with the same puppies a week before the hunt and the same puppies that win could not even get in a race the week before !!!

This is a never ending problem, it's why puppy hunting is almost a thing of the past!! Sad, but true!! Jealousy is a very ugly thing!! And so is cheating!
The two seem to go hand in hand!
One thing about it, we can either go to the hunt's or stay home!! That we can control!!

No matter what you do, people are going to talk about you! That's just a FACT! They enjoy putting theirself on a petal stool and looking down at others!!

So next time you pick up that phone, think about what you are saying, because, the next conversation may be about you!(It may be all in fun for you, but, it may not be by the time everyone else get's finished with it).

or the next post!!! lol

And as Spanky say's " Happy Hunting & God Bless!!

IM GLAD IM NOT A PUPPY HUNTER ANYMORE I THOUGHT WHEN I QUIT THESE SORE LOSERS WOULD LIGHTEN UP BUT I WAS WRONG, HELL I MITE HAVE MORE FREINDS THAN I THOUGHT

MR WATTS HOW OLD WOULD SNAPSHOT BE KNOW FIVE.

nope almost two if she was still alive,but thats what im talkin about a azzwhoopin of a life time shes been dead almost a year and still on ur mind,but im fixxin to make somemore feel free to give me a call if u want to book a puppy

No thanks on the cur dogs.

jc your exacally right way i look at it if there talking about you there worried about you! and mr. Houndsman who said that one week they run there pups and did nothing and then run agian a week later whos to say the competition wasnt stiffer or the went home and did there homework which meens condition them better. And you might be right about they may give them stuff but i see people rushing out and buying stuff from a particular hound that they know they where helped out so whats the differance? so good luck at your next pup hunt and to the bone

SNAPSHOT WAS CALLED OUT AT 2 HUNTS BUT WAS A NO SHOW!! YOU'D THINK A DERBY DOG COULD HANDLE A PACK OF RIGHT AGE GYP PUPS BUT NOT IN THIS CASE .

We need to stop all this bickering. we are playing right into the hands who wants to put fox hunting to astop. Remember United we stand divided we fall. Ifwe do notstop this we will wid up just like Fla.

CRAIG DONT GET THE BOYS STARTED THEY MIGHT THINK YOU COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT. THEIR FEELING ARE ALREADY HURT FROM THE WHOOPIN THEY BEEN GETTING FROM THEM THUNDERS AND MR.ROBERT