​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Circle T Round 3

I want everybody to be nice this week and not be bashing Bubba Bubba came up this morning and ran with me in our pen and i felt sorry for him. I thought he was gonna break down a few times it was so bad My so called buddy Skinny was afraid of Bubba and didn't show up. Instead he was over at Circle T PRACTICING and didn't even tell us about it..O well should be another good hunt. Mid-South is going to be tough at this one

Re: Circle T Round 3

Stir it up- KYLE -stir it up. Not what BUBBA told me He said he give u a thrashin n ur own pen. I figured u and little bubbas hounds were "sore footed" and "tired" and couldn't handle the heat I would have brought to the hill. Bubba wants to know if u will walk up there and get his envelope Sat. for him.

MEAN MR. BUBBA SAYS HES THE MAN TO BEAT AT CIRCLE T

Well i would Skinny(PRACTICE BOY)but i'm not going to be there when they call it out. Me and my little wife are going to the horse races..

bubba must be in trouble and grounded from the computer again

Another third grader took my milk money and i have been mad and pouting so yall leave me alone.

To bad that wasn't me because i dont know how to post icons. To bad kyle cant be there to see me make the walk into the losers section.LOL

U boys talk all this mess and still hadn't said who's goin to win it. Who's bringn the heat to this one? We know it can't b bubba, He placed one last hunt, he's only good for 1 placn ever 3 or 4 months. Can EFIRD back 2 back win at the thicket n glenwood or will he be humbled by the boys from the north. Heard there will be new stock at this one. Not the same old tired beagles that were at the last two. The locals have been running the pen hard. Mayb a good one. Will Rowton show up if we promise him Coulter won't b there to tear his head off? Tha Brother from Oklahoma says hes finally traded for the winning hound and will b there to collect saturday.

i hear thru the grapevine effrid has something for you bubba and i feel sorry for you!!! lol

Word on the street is eddie R. goin to b hard to beat saturday.

what time is cast,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I was told seven a.m. We are bowing out , Marcs girl plays at Summit Arena Sat morn for the Class A Girls State CH and we will all be there and the Ark Masters next weekend so we are done. Hope you all have a good hunt. My pick for the overall winner is gonna be the gyp that had 111 the first hunt owned by Runt Kidd , she ran stronger the third hour than any hound I have seen at the runoffs so far , give her that extra hour at the runoff and she is in like flynn , just my opinion .
DEREK

Skinny told me that he was going to win and place two more in it. But I dont he can do it because I'm going anybody want to bet and I will take your money.

i told youuuuu go getem kyle!!!

This is the real Kyle. Didn't post that last one. We just got back from Stoneciphers Pen. All i can say about that hunt april 17 is Talladega 4 wide all day!! My lord thats a big place.. Bubba quit using my name.. i know its you because your running your words together just like a little kid. If you do it again im talking to your teacher and have her hold you back this year...

Big Kyle- what u doin out at Stoney's- and u were callin me "practice boy" Don't get bubba held back again- he looks old enough to vote and still a third grader

told u once tell u again Im the winner- Imtha winner saturday, I willbet u kyle bubba or skinny

miight be a TIGER and a MUTT show up, could be a repeat ?

This is the real im saying that hurley is going to take the spotlight.

Tha Brother has not won a hunt in 15 years..and this saturday the losing streak will continue As far as the finals being 4 hours, well im not for it..but im not the boss. I know for a fact the winner of the last hunt will not be in the finals. Dad wants 100 meter sprinters not 2 mile marathon runners like Bubba and Skinny Big E runs the show not me..Hey Steve Bubba told me that he would dominate the finals.. said his dogs would come on strong that last hour Is that not the funniest thing you ever heard?

kyle we need to get a live sky or hat cam to watch bubbas face when you collect them envelopes as for the last hour well!!!!lol good luck you all

Tha Brother is coming and he is looking for a victory he is ready. For you young Kyle E if you want to take a pic with the BROTHER you can by holding up the tail

Go get em Marshall take no prisoners. S.R.

Da Brotha Should win saturday Hes had the fastest hounds n tha country for years now if u don't believe it just ask him.

Kyle, don't b talkn about my marathon endurance dogs. Im thinkn about 3 dayn a little

Come on guys ease up on Marshal. S.R.

Ask him were the stud dog he's breeding to come from Ha HA now thats funny ---- dont you think skinny. Since your full of jokes.

If your thinkin 3-day come to the Ark-Masters next week. Marshall are you coming?....TYE

Going to try to make it Tye heard you got things going and looks good down there

We been having some real good running,Hope ya'll can make it....TYE

Whats happening Mr Marshall [Tha Brother Lewis] Lewis where you been hiding out at

How you been David see you been on here stirring a little happy hunting

Doing just fine Marshall I have just been trying to spread the joy around

brotha sell rowton a dog so he can come donate saturday too

Dogpimp you donated so much they probably got your checking account number

skinny and kyle Imcoming 2 outrun ur azz tommorrow getready u 2 brotha u b tryn 4 second place.

i dnt think hurley has a chance at this one

Now thats what Im talkn bout. Thats the right attitude to hav Zach- U and (fastdog) Eddie must b bringn the gas ntha morn.

well if dads dogs run as good as they did last weekend in that pen he will be tough to beat

Didnt they have that hunt today