​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Randy King

Are you coming to either the Arkansas Masters or the Texas State?

Re: Randy King

Randy, I have a collar with a broken antenna and also would like to buy another of those smaller collars like I bought from you recently. Let me know if you are going to be available please, I believe I saw where you was planning a trip. If you are going to be able to work on my antenna let me know and I will send it to you. Thanks, Don. 903-731-3443.

Also have one with bad battery.

david no i will not be comming .just got home from trip .have way to many collars to fix .
don im home now please just call me.im glad you like the little collar .wild trip we left monday evening at 4pm just getting home at noon .3600 miles .thanks to everyone who has called .all take care have a blessed weekend randy king

Randy, I will send both collars to you Monday, one has a broken antenna and the other has a very weak battery. I will call you Monday to let you know that I got the collars sent off, and also, would buy another of the small collars if you can get it. I will talk to you Monday and get a cost on all of this and send you the money. Thanks, Don

that will work just fine .we will talk monday .have a good week end randy king

Post a mailing address and I'll send you two collars to repair. Do I need to mail a check with them and how much?

david mail them to me .i will call you about the time i start working on them.and tell you how much .just be sure to put a good phone number and mailing address .take care and thanks .have a blessed weekend randy king. 662.983.8335.mailing address
291cr272 watervalley ms .38965