Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Enhance Dog Feed

Is there anywhere in Central Arkansas that sales Enhance feed now

Re: Enhance Dog Feed

They sell it at Farm and Ranch in Glenwood. We were feeding it and it's a pretty god feed but I went to the feed mill and the man that owns Enhance told me in his office that he had to watch how he supported running hounds because it was to controversial. I decided that there were plenty of other folks who would support us that needed my business rather than John Farmer and his feed company. Just my opinon and the way I feel there are several good options out there that are houndsman friends
Derek

good post I have fed Enhance before but I wont in the future. Its time we take care of those who take care of us.

The sad thing is Chip Farmer ,who is Johns grandfather was a foxhunter and a super nice man. I can't say that John wasn't nice to me. Gave us a tour of the plant and it and their standards were very impressive and all were cordial but the controversial comment stu k in my craw. Each and all to their own but we went back to Specialty Feeds costing less and I can't see much difference if any in my hounds and I sure ain't paying 25 a sack anymore. Specialty isn't the only company though that we should support there is Sports Mans Pride, Black Gold, Hi Standard, just to name a few also Show Time and many more that should be getting our support
Derek

Derek whats the caliber 24-20 cost a sack up there?

My dad sells it here for I think 20 a bag and that does Include sales tax so you could knock off close to a 1.50 for the shelf price
Derek

Caliber 19.20 per bag that is taxes included a few years ago a REP. for Enhance told me there feed was good enough that they didn't have to give it away all i wanted was a donation for our field trial i will not feed Enhance. S.R. By the way i buy Caliber and Tops Premium and Tops Plus from Dereks dad Justin Dupre.

Alright if they dont support hunters with hounds then they dont need our business