​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HOUNDS FOR SALE TOP BLOODLINES!!!!!!

Due to job and family obligations Iam forced to sell most of my hounds.

These are NOT junk or culls, I have priced them extremely reasonable for what they are. May be able to get these to Arkansas, or Iowa.

#1. Lemon and white gyp, born April,2004. Selling as brood gyp. She is absolutley loaded with Rough Woods Spike and Hoehners Paleface cross. Still has Spike and Paleface on her third generation. Also has Hoehners Heartache, Sharkeys Bronson,Wibs Hornet STinger J., Pinedale Clown B, and some Pickett Blood. $200.

#2. B&T Gyp, Born April 2008. This is an outstanding female. By Loveless' Hub and Loveless" Babe. She has Hi Tan Gibbs, BH Little John, Teats Banjo, Hemphills Classie and Pinedale Ringo B. all on 3 generation. She is Littermate to Cody Marshs Plum Creek Crazy Carl dog, that he has won with, just about every where hes set him down. She has a nice clear mouth and can RUN A TRACK!!! $ 400.

I have HOEHNERS HY FEVER bred right now to Steve Loveless' DESOTOS RUSTY RED. If anyone was wanting some pups, let me know so I can get you on the list. FEVER is by Hoehners Crazy Horse and Phillips Crooked Lady. Lady was Heavy GUINEA and STREAKER HAGGIN!! FEVER is a littermate to Hoehners lil magic who placed in top ten at Western Derby in 2008. She is also Littermate to Hoehners Wildside, that Scott and Bradlow are getting outstanding pups from. This will be FEVERS first litter. I MAY sell her after she weans her pups.

I also am expecting a litter from my MCDONALDS WONDERWOMAN J. and WILSONS PUNCH. If interested let me know. Also MAY sell WONDERWOMAN after pups are weaned.

Call 309-963-4046 or 309-620-4377 for more info. Thanks!!

Re: HOUNDS FOR SALE TOP BLOODLINES!!!!!!

joe what u goin to want for them puppies

JOE HAS THE NUMBER 2 JIP BEEN IN ANY HUNTS,ALSO DOES SHE HAVE EARLY SPEED?

jimmy what is early speed?

Early speed if a hound can run up the first part of a heads up race.

Aaron, pups will be $100 each.

Jimmy Lee my phone number is 309-963-4046 or 309-620-4377. Thanks.

btt

How old is the High Fever Gyp? Thanks

I still have the #1. gyp for sale. She has alot of the old blood up close!!!!!

Wayne, I think Fever is a 2006 model. Shes got that good clear tenor mouth, and can run her game. Good speed, not as fast as her sister lil magic, but thats why I bred her to DESOTOS RUSTY RED, he will help the speed department and keep the tracking ability. She's due the end of this month, and is big as a barrel! pups will be $100 each between 6 and 8 weeks old. My # is 309-963-4046.

Joe that pup i picked up from you saturday is a pretty good acting dog when she is out and about. I am taking her to the fox pen in the morning to start messing around with her. I wil let you know her progress and let you know when wonder women has her pups. Thanks again Jesse

Thanks Jesse!! I'm glad you like her so far. Hope ya'll had a safe trip back home. Yeah just let me know how theyre doing for ya. Thanks again.