​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Showtime Dog Food

During the past couple years I have tried several dog foods that were supposed to be top notch. Some were ok and some I just was not satisfied with at all.Recently I switched to Showtime and it is the best I have fed.I find it holds my hounds up well and they seem to perform better on a more consistent basis.I really like this feed and when you look at all the benefits and the suggested method of feeding it is no more costly than a cheaper feed that I had to feed more of.I buy mine at the Kentwood Co-Op in Kentwood La.Fellow hunters if you haven't tried this feed buy several sacks and try it and see what I am telling you.I really think you will like it.They have several different choices but I feed the 27/20.They also make a cheaper line called Best Dog that seems to be a good feed also.

Re: Showtime Dog Food

jeff i have feed showetime before i will say you are absolutely correct it is to hard to get here i baught some in ms one time and indiana another just to far to get it ,excellent stools and i had to litterly cut back on portions which will save you big time and the dogs recovered fast and looked good to.

jeff how much is it

I think it is around 24.00/50lbs.but as you cut back on the amount you need to feed it averages out about the same as cheaper feed that don't do as good a job on your hounds. No feed will make a hound better than he is capable but you want to get the best out of the hounds you have and I believe it will do just that

call claude hinton his number is 601/946/1976.he sells it.i think he can set you up as a dealer also.take care and god bless randy king

Mr Steve if you will please call me, or leave your number and I will give you a call Thank You.

When I was in Manning SC. for a spell. I thought that was the best feed that I had ever fed. when I came back to La. and Tx. I tried to see about getting a load over this way, but the trucking just ate up all the benefits. I do think it is a great feed!

claude her is my number 309 712 4579 sorry i didnt get to you sonner with it. Thanks steve

Mr Rodney would like to try and help you if I can, give me a call and will do my best to help you. Mr Steve I will call you in the morning. Thanks to all and may God Bless All.

Thanks Claude, but I plan on being back in Georgia in a couple of months so I will try to locate some when I get into that area.

$16.00 per 50 pounds 20% fat 27 protein here in south Georgia.

That's about right someone trying to make a killin on dog food $23-25 here in ms, la

YOU ARE KIDDING ME,U TELLING US THAT THE BLUE BAG SHOWTIME (27% PROTEIN & 20% FAT)IS ONLY $16 FOR 50 POUNDS IN GEORGIA AND WE PAY $23 FOR IT HERE IN SOUTH MS.

frt is terrible and it is milled in georgia, we get some bagged product from montana to SC and the frt is more per bag than the raw material on truck load quantity......

BUBBA YOUR RIGHT FREIGHT IS HIGH AND IS NOT COMING DOWN NO WAYS SOON IF EVER AGAIN.

I want to apologize to every one that has read my post on showtime dog food I made a bad mistake on the price. The price I put was on a cheap feed not showtime. Sorry if this has caused any problems or bad feelings.

MR. EUBANKS IT DID KIND OF DISTURB ME ABOUT THE PRICE FOR I FEED SHOWTIME AND ON THE OTHER HAND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BEING MAN ENOUGH TO POST THAT YOU MADE AN HONEST MISTAKE THAT SHOWS ME YOU MUST BE A STRAIGHT UP GUY.

Dang Jeff it wasn't long ago that the best feed you ever fed was "HIGH POINT"...As long as it was $13.00 and in a white bag....We sure gonna miss you buying 2 sacks a month...We may go broke

I see we have a clown on here

$19.00 27/20 here in Florence, sc

$18.50 for the 27/20 SE Ga.