​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results for March 13th Derby Shoot Out

Thanks to our judges for all their hard work getting those scores! Thanks to everyone for coming, we had good running! We still have some numbers for the hunt this Saturday March 20th! Give us a call 870-356-5575! Here are the results!

1) #6 Ethan Kuntz 1,020
2) #12 Mike Robertson 1,005
3) #3 Eddie Robertson 930
4) #4 William Flaherty 870
5) # 10 Runt Kid 840
6) #14 Eddie Robertson 830
7) #11 Fat Man's Kennel 820
8) #61 Steven Morrison 790
9) #17 Justin Platt 780
10)#99 Bob Herley

Thanks again, see you Saturday!

Re: Results for March 13th Derby Shoot Out

Good hunt. 1st place is APACHE (gunstock casper ex adcocks black pearl).

btt

Is there going to be anymore of these hunts?

Heath this Saturday is the last qualifier unless I have misunderstood. I think that there may be openings also
Derek

Trish, need to turn numbers back in for myself, jan wright, and donnie patty for this saturday. We won't b able to make it. We will all c-ya tha 3rd. Thanks

Thanks Skinny see you on the 3rd!!! This is the last hunt before the final on the 3rd of March!!! We will let go at 7 am this Saturday!! Thanks to everyone! There are numbers available!

Do to the thunderstorms moving thru on Saturday morning we are moving the time to 12:oo noon! Don't want anyone out when it is lighting! So see you at 12:oo on Saturday!!! Sorry for the change!!!!!Thanks to all!

BTT

It should be p****** and pouring by noon you will need water dogs.

Me and daddy went a little north and bought some labs of a duck hunter yesterday so look out these things can run trust me

I heard Eddie bought all of his rain slickers with #'s on them with matching hats and boots.

ok guys sorry we have followed the weather all day! We are now turning loose at 7am! storms are moving threw Saturday afternoon!
Sorry for changing it again but trying to stay out of the path of the stroms!!!! Thanks again

i have 2 good looking black labs for sale we where going to bring them for the bad weather but it is not going to work they will run the air out of their game and finish it asking $10.000 for both have perfect webbed feet for water conditions.

Little bubba called n sick for 2 days, then I c where he placed at the ar. masters last week. DETENTION, DETENTION,DETENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!