​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please pray for my son

Just wanted to ask everyone to please be in prayer for my son Jedidiah. We found out yesterday that he has a rare form of cancer. We go in the morning to stage it and begin treatment. I pray that God will heal him and we will go in the morning and there will be nothing there. Please join us in prayer for our son, and thank you.

Re: Please pray for my son

josh im sorry for such news as a new father i cant imagine going threw that and i pray that your kid and you and your family stay strong and win this battle . If you ever need a thing let me know god bless steve 309 712 4579

We will keep you'll in our prayers.

Josh we will keep your whole family in our prayers.

I WILL PRAY FOR HIM

Josh,
I am very sorry to hear that and will pray hard for your Son. The Great Physician can heal him. We just need to keep our faith. May God Bless your Son and keep him pain free.

Woodie

Josh
your son and whole family will be in our prayers.
may God be with you.

Your son and family will be in our prayers! God Bless You All.

Stephen w/Ambler Ridge

South MS will send prayers up for you and your son.

i will be praying for your child ,ISAIAH 53-5 SAY HE TOOK THOSE STRIPES FOR ARE HEELING ,SO GOD IS ABLE AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR HIM!!!!!!!

Josh, sorry I didn't make it last night, but I have been praying for him continuous. I put him on the net earlier in the day, look down and see prayers needed. Let us know when you find out anything.

josh .
as brother johnny has said we are praying for him and your family, here in north ms .i will put your son on our prayer list tonight at church.god bless randy king

Guys something like this will make you put things in perspective and see what is really important.Last night i just got Samantha in my lap and told her how much i loved her because kids are so special.Josh Brandi,Samantha and Myself are praying for you and your family may god be with you if you need anything just call me anytime.S.R.

AMEN sam AMEN

Josh, I will be praying for your son and your entire famlly. We serve a great big God with NO LIMITATIONS!!!!!! We know He is hearing all of these prayers and I can assure you He cares. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!! I am sooooooo sorry you are having to experience this.

Josh your son you and entire family are in all our prayers I hope the little guy comes this ok. David

MR JOSH ,I WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN MY PRAYERS. MAY THE GOOD LORD SEND YALL THE STRENGTH AND LET YALL BEAT THIS TERRIBLE THING. THROUGH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE AND PROBABLE. GOD BLESS AND MAY THE PRAYERS OF YOUR FRIENDS BE ANSWERED

JOSH,
JUST REMEMBER THAT THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS CAN TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING. I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH AS MY DAUGHTER KAYLEE WAS DIAGNOSED JAN.28,2008 AND HAS BEEN TAKING TREATMENT FOR 2YRS. AND 2 MNTHS. AND AS OF RIGHT NOW IS DOING WELL. HANG IN THERE AND BE STRONG. WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR HIM, YOU AND FAMILY.
GOD BLESS,
CHRIS

Josh, we have you and your family in our prayers. Have asked our Pastor to put you all on our churches prayer group. We hope and pray for your sons healing. Keep your faith in God. As he does answer our prayers.

Josh we don't know you or your family but I know God knows all. Your son and family will be in our prayers.

Cotton Family

Josh---

You and yours wil be in the prayers of me and mine---God bless you---

Fred Walker---