MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lookn for proven speed and drive brood gyp

Please post or call 318-282-4492

Thanks, Mike Wilhite

Re: Lookn for proven speed and drive brood gyp

Not sure how far you want to ride but I got a couple Im gonna let go that I hate to see go. Im in eastern NC. Kennel partner getting married, gonna get out for a while, so Im not gonna raise any pups, and I need to cut the feed bill down.

1.Parker's Stormy (Parker's Mr. Colby x Parker's JoJo) x Jamie's Peggy (Hoehner's Shilo x McRory's Peggy) Mcrory's Peggy is the momma to Murphy's big John, as well as a few more noted hounds.Big, very nicely built Red w/ white pts. Her a and her mates placed in several hunts, from 1 day to 3 days, she's won several BOS and a few combonations as well. Great momma, her first liter off Cox's Birddog have done real well, placing and winning hunts on the inside and outside. 5yrs old in great health, still runs good, comes in heat regularly(due in heat in about a lil over a month. $250.00

Buy her and I will give you a Westbrook Emmit x Al's Norma Jean. 5yrs. old. She was a GREAT hound, from a very good litter, but has gone blind and quit running. She also dosent cycle like she should (once a year, usually in the summer)

Can send pics.
Kevin Barnhill 252-236-5114

Thanks, for the post on your gyps. I got one, a little closer. i live in Louisanna.

Mike

mr.mike you live in la and your looking for a fast speed and drive gyp? I dont meen to be rude but do you have trouble with your eyes cause we all know la is home of the fastest hounds in the united states.

Since you seem to know so much smart azz. Name me a if few in LA. With contacts numbers beside the ones that someone just posted. Not sure if your trying to be a comedian, but i dont care for you or your jokes. So I suggest mind your on bussiness. Matter of fact, I live in Bastrop,La. When you go to pulling a chain, you better make sure your ready for whats on the other end. Not going to play post wars, If you want me call me

Mike Wilhite