​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
buldogs vs. tar hels

man what a game 4 the nit. go dogs. i love it that n. carolina and ucla is not n the big dance. roy w. has 2 go he is a has ben. kelly

Re: buldogs vs. tar hels

Looks like Kansas should have been in the NIT as well!!
Ol Roy will have NC in the thick of the battle again. For sure he's not a has been.
Looks like Kentucky & Duke are doin well!
Should be an interesting sweet 16,elite 8,and final 4!

ALLAN BISHOP
(JABBER JAW)

Kelly...your joking, right A has been??? Look at all them seasons in Kansas and now Carolina...he WON and WON some more. Has a bad year and you say "has been" get a grip

Two national titles in the last 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Duke fan.....and I think Kelly Gentry is a NUT!!

i knew i wood get sum of u all going. hahaha kelly

Cheer for the underdogs in the NCAA! Go Go Go all the way St. Marys, Cornell and Northern Iowa!

hey mitch what bout kentucky r u chering 4 them. kelly

Looks like it is shaping up to be an interesting final four in both NCAA and NIT. Good luck to KY!

kip it looks like the tar hels mite b the 66th best team n the nation. kelly

Kelly, it looking more like DUKE vs KENTUCKY more by the day.

yes u r right. that is a good thing. it wil b another easy win. coach k is just like coach wiliams he is a has ben 2. kelly

kelly you are a joke. you are going on here and saying Coach K and me being a has been and you are pulling for a team that had to go out and hire a coach that has put his last to college team under the radar and possible probation. it want be long before he has Kentucky in the same fate. so enjoy this year because you might be giving it back after Calipari is done....

OK Kelly, Duke is still there and Kentuck is OUT.(big shock there)Me and Ol Roy rootin for each other..ACC. So, I guess you not gonna watch the rest of the tournament.. Go DUKE or UNC, whichever is there

Kelly????

Where did Kelly go? Kentucky got that azz whooped and he dissapeared from the face of the earth. Calipari is not in the same class as either Roy or K, not even close. This was Kentucky's year and they blew it. It looks like there will be another national championship banner going up in Cameron Indoor Stadium.