​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Palmeto Bay Puppy Hunt ( April 3rd )

We will be having a puppy hunt April 3rd for April and younger pups for #'s call Gator at (912) 270-2722

Re: Palmeto Bay Puppy Hunt ( April 3rd )

GATOR ARE U GOING TO BE AT SPIVEY'S SAT?

BTT

Gator's computer is broke,you have to call him
Elmer I talked to him today and he said he wasn't coming to Folkston on Saturday

THANKS. I WILL GIVE HIM A CALL TO GET A # IF I CAN GO NEXT SAT.

btt

who's bringing the heat to this one? ya'll are way to quite on here

yall better hope charlie aint comming his is looking mighty good.if he is a no show i am going to guess tic toc or maybe p@p kennels might pull one off he has been getting closer with that smokey gyp that i think he got from tic toc could be wrong about that but i am pretty sure.i no he didnt raise her he cant keep a dog long enough to raise any pups good luck to all hope its a good hunt

charlie is coming from what i heard and that maverick pup that has been out running you was born,raised and trained right here

what??????? the gyp with the 10 on her is a smokey aint it dont even try it...........

that mav aint out run sh-- but it is young not saying its not going to be quick but not yet...

Charlie will be tough but you better not leave out South Bryan, Ricky Courson,Charles Smith, David Jernigan and The Shumans and probably some more I dont even know about. J.J.

O ya Ronald Cercy too!

Congrats to Charlse and ever one else that placed.I would like to say thanks to showtime dog feed for what they do for my hunts.Also all the hunters and judges.The runen was wall to wall.Cant wait till the searese starts