​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Arkansas State one day speed&drive

The Arkansas State one day speed&drive will be held at the D&B fox pen in Grapevine,AR may 14th & 15th.
Enter hounds on friday the 14th,cast at daylight on saturday the 15th run 5 hours.We will have a derby and all-age class,derby and all-age run together but scored separately.Entry fee is 40 dollars per dog,we will give dog feed to the top ten in each class.There will also be a raffle with lots of great prizes.
Dinner will be available friday night and breakfast saturday morning at the pen.
For numbers contact Ricky Bates (501)984-5129

Re: Arkansas State one day speed&drive

The pen will be well stocked for this hunt. It is loaded now we welcome all hunters.

hey D.J. this Shay Hattabaugh from waldron i came to the hunt last year with a couple of friends. Who can I call to get numbers?

Rickey Bates 501 984 5129

Thanks D.J. look foward to seeing you again if I get to come.

btt

btt

What kind of game is in the pen now fox or coyotes are both

Mostly yotes A couple of reds and grayes

Brian, is the Derby age 24months or cant be turned three yet? We have been too hunts that have been both ways. Been a while since we have been to Grapevine. If we think we can make it we'll call Ricky.

derby is 24 mo. and under

Under 24 months

I would like to know where in the history of fox hunting where you could run a 35 month old derby dog

DJ i have been trying to get ahold of rick bates for # someone know how i can get # ? 501-276-6457

501 922 7672 his cell # S.R.

Brian what time will dinner be served Friday because last year by the time we made it down there everything was gone and we had to drive all the way back to Sheridan to get something to eat and beleive me Hardys sucks

David Rowton
Brian what time will dinner be served Friday because last year by the time we made it down there everything was gone and we had to drive all the way back to Sheridan to get something to eat and beleive me Hardys sucks

YOU BETTER NOT MAKE THIS ONE EITHER ROWTON HEARD THERE IS SOME GUYS COMING WITH FAST FASST HOUNDS AND THEIR GUNNING FOR TUFFENUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Rowton
David Rowton

Dinner will be served from 6 till 730 That is the time the judges usually won't to eat

Well boys in less than a month we again will see a true performance of SPEED.I know for a fact there is being thousands of dollars spent on hounds to run in this hunt.The three hour boys are coming with blood in their eyes!!!Lots more of them ganging up and forming one of the most elite alliances ever.I am going to predict a domination that this state has never encountered.I myself am going tuesday to pick up the fastest creature to come through hot springs since Zenyatta.It is gonna be BAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!! T.N.

Brother Todd i like ur attitude! After the Arkansas Masters a few weeks back some of the three day boys said all we got is three hour junk and that three hour junk field stripped that azz!!! Well i'm sticking my neck out here but we are going to show that was not an accident.. To the one and ones who said our dogs HAZE AND RUN UP AND DOWN THE ROAD..well we shall see KE

Mid South will be there to defend last years win. Graybaby will be out of heat and her handler MC says she will be ready and he is coming for blood !!!!! about two more weeks and we will have that foot healed on her and ready to jam
Derek Dupre

Zenyatta Now ur talkn,Todd -- U and Kyle better watch talkin like that-- U may scare off some of ur victims before it even gets here. NO RED LINE AT THIS ONE. GO FAST AND GO HOME.

you need to go for supper and socializing rowton. you will not get anythingelse at this event. they dont have to be tuffenuff just faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNIFFLES PLEASE LEAVE TUFF E NUFF OUT OF IT ,THATS BETWEEN YOU AND DAVID, NOT TUFF E NUFF

bring yours too carl we'll outrun you and davieboy seeyou there if yall aint scared to leaave garl county

MR NOLES PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US WITH THE NAME OF THIS SO CALLED ELITE ALLIANCE AND ALL THE CHARTER MEMBERS OF THE DOMINANCE.

You can call me todd.You will just have to wait and see.I just said that i predicted a domination and i really do!!!!!!!That is the truth.Wages will start being accepted May 1st.You can call skinny to place your bet.You must be a nutless,gutless coward for not using your real name.But that is how people are when they are scared someone might find out. T.N.

Todd what happened? You said saturday that you don't get on here any more. I'm glad to see you back. I had a great time over there at the Stonecipher show. I had wanted to go over there for a long time now I can say I've been. I think I needed Zenyatta over there myself. See y'all at the state s&d.

Yea chris i just couldn't stay away Man it is always good to see ya.I had a big time too. T.N.

Grapevine Arkansas must look a lot like fantasy island I wonder if Mr. Rork and Tattoo will be there Tha Plane Tha Plane

Todd and Kyle what happen to you guys at ok. and at perry pond keep bragging boys keep bragging no wins no up fronts whats the problem crybabys who you going to blame now

todd you scared me i was going to go but i would be wasting my time and money i can't out run the fastest thing in arkansas

Tom dont let them scare you to bad when its over they will be looking for Tha Plane to get the ---- out of there

Man cant we all just get along

[ ] I guess everybody is coming to socialize if the hounds are going to be that fast I guess they better number the coyotes because them hounds are so fast they will be in front of the game and they will have to score the coyotes because them hounds will already went thru

i am coming with a T- ROY dog that i fast so stand back and watch him go

Watch him go where

Shut your big mouth ROWTON before you get your butt kicked

JAKE THE SNAke man we had some good runing didnt we.The new t-roys we got are some very fast hounds . The gyp i got for 600. she had placed and alot of hunt here but the male dog has alot of speed so we will see what he does dont listen to david... Thats just david .. LOL LOl LOL LOL how r u doing david..

You boys aint got 600.00 in alls whole pack.

man u ant got 600 in ur pack i bet i do. everyone has ofered alot of money for theses two dos but i got a good deal so u will see

Marcus if you had said $6.00 I might have beleived you but I dont think you have ever owned $600.00 besides just other day you said you wasnt getting back into dogs

david i have 1500 so what it to u, ya i did say i was not geting back into dogs but i did because i wanted to so what u scared of the dogs i got now. If i want to i will sell all right now. But i got back in to it for my step son so i did . I did pay 600.00 not 6.00 so get it right so i heard u got read of 7 dogs to a friend of mine, are they any good

Yes sir Marcus you need to go buy them

IF IT only takes 600.00 dollars to have a fast dog iam going to win all the hunts.good luck

are ready did so what about htese pup and the old dog my friend has that he got from u they any good

look man i did this for my son. ok but i pay 600.00 for the gyp she won the polk county hunt . so i got here and a nother one and two off hall;s hollywood

Old gyp will run the wheels off of a nanny and pup are you talking about

the ones u let bates have the 6 or 7 just wondering

1 2