​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DUCOTE

COME ON OUT AND PLAY MAN...YOUR CARE PACKAGE SHOULD BE ARRIVING ANYTIME NOW IT WILL SURELY PERK YOU UP......ITS NOT THE TIME TO COME DOWN WITH A DOSE OF THE LOCKJAW NOW....

Re: DUCOTE

Hillbilly, you know I was pulling hard for my buddy, but it takes all the fun out of pixking at you'll

Hillbilly I laughed till I nearly died this morning at Skinny. First July from Whitey caught distemper and dies. then July dog tried to bite Skinny at the Breeders Cup while helping Whitey. 4 o;clock this morning Cop knocks on Skinny's door just after Skinny got to bed and says neighbors are complaing about a dog howling in the subdivision, only one he had there was the July Puppy "Out Cast". Told the Cop to take him, cop was a foxhunter, looked at him and says that's a July and told Skinny no, just keep him quiet

COME ON NOW DUCOTE YOU ARE THROWING YOU CHANCE TO FAME AWAY LIKE THAT....JUST LOOK AT THE NUMBERS AT THE MASTERS.....33.3% OF THE JULYS THERE PLACED....NOW ONLY 0.03% OF THE WALKERS PLACED JUST LOOK AT THE NUMBERS MAN I KNOW YOU KNOW ABOUT NUMBERS..... TELL SKINNY THAT PUP WAS TRYING TO LOCATE A COYOTE WAS WHY HE WAS HOWLING...

Steve I told Skinny he had to Kiss OutCast before he put him to bed. He is missing me poor puppy..

Brenda, took him hunting this morning, he saw some coyotes think he will be going by end of week. In all honesty is he really a July dog

Yes Steve, Turners High Country.. Same Daddy as Levi You know the dog that won the 2010 Masters

Ducote, This ain't gonna die easy and it ain't gonna die quick.

Brenda,You better keep a check on our buddy,Out-Cast is about the same color as mighty-man,"Did I say that",yOU sure he did not get the PICK OF THE LITTER. Sonny
p.s.Congrats again,you all have a super hound. Sonny

Sonny, don't burn your bridge with Steve, you may need to purchase out-cast in the near future. You may be looking for hounds after me and the Medicine Man get through with you.

Hope to see you soon!!

Rodney,You said I may be looking dogs,Hell the way Whitey and Brenda AND MOST EVERYONE ELSE PUT IT ON US I'AM LOOKING DOGS NOW
But I don't think you and the medicine man can whip what we are holding now.Our #9 pup put up 540s&d the last day and was tearing at the gate this a.m.
As for burning bridges with Steve if he goes to running julie pops Skinney will take care of Him .Hurry on down my man can.t wait. Sonny

Sonny, I always thought the Mississippi was a big river. Obviously, it's not big enough.
The Nation made it into S. Carolina. Just looking at all those happy little Walker-hound faces from last year's Masters. This year -- disaster for all Walker houndsmen!
Now they're in Georgia and coming after you on your home turf.
Fortunately, the ST. Lawrence R.is big and cold enough to keep the Nation from crossing. You may have to relocate, eh.

Steve I knew it wouldn't be long until this happened you running a july that is. I saw you had the look in your eyes at the Wolf Hound last year hangen out under Whitey's tent and all. What next going to lease a gyp from Brenda to breed Mighty Man too!

Say it ain't so, Ducote. Say it ain't so.

Toby can't do that they would have more July in them then than most July of today have

I'm saying it again Eric--We got to get down there and reconoitre the situation!!

Eric after the offer from Ted do U have any Ideal what it is going to be like putting up with Hillbilly if you don't show

Eric I am just going to tell you If I wear a different style of ball cap Hillbilly doesn't stop telling me about it till I change to a different style! In short terms Eric you will never hear the end of it. Sounds to me like you need to make plans now!

ERIC NOW THAT TED HAS MADE SEVERAL OFFERS YOU KNOW THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS YOU FROM COMING IS THE FEAR IN YOUR HEART.....IT WOULD BE WORTH IT TO FIND OUT WHAT I CALL TOBYS LITTLE HAT... AND YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK UP ON YOUR HOMELAND SECURITY BECAUSE A FEW WARRIORS HAVE BEEN SLIPPING ACROSS THE BORDER...

Eric SPRING is here come on back out